a horrid place to go at the best of times but why was it not open last night

Hey hey hey, steady on there big chap! Nowt wrong wi the Club Deck :colbert: We're too busy tucking in to our caviar sandwiches to cheer on The Mighty Rangers, that's all! :flash:

Nothing wrong with the Club Deck

By a few feet, we're literally the closest to God at Ibrox (after Brian left.)

We also have a rigid policy regarding equality and diversity.

The chap that sits in front of me lets out the the most diverse smelling farts in the Universe.

But he doesn't sing. That bit of information is just to reassure you that some of us still hum along.

Was in GR4 last night, and it was liberating. I was singing and didn't feel like an eejit. Even, the Club 72ers were clapping along and taking photos of us. They looked like ordinary geezers, and I never saw one Camel Toe overcoat.

I love the club deck. fantastic views and none of that Singing nonsense.

The lack of singing up there was disapointing for me but it wasnt no less than other parts of the ground.

Foggy - why is it a horrid place?

Club Deck loyal

I like the club deck because it has a great view & I don't have to be the only person not singing - I'm one of those people that even though I know every word to the song.. I sing the wrong verse or get the words in the wrong order & look like a complete tit.

I was in GR5 last night though & the views were just as good. I felt a bit more cramped though, most likely due to there being over 90,000 people in that stand alone :D