Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I've never seen such an obvious thing result in so much debate. It was quite clear when he failed to win 4 matches against the doldrums of Europe that he didn't have it in him

So using your arguement , Man utd should have sacked Ferguson after his second season , when they were absolute dross and getting tanked by everyone , instead they stuck by him .

now i am not stating that McCoist is equal to ferguson but I do believe that he should be given time

So using your arguement , Man utd should have sacked Ferguson after his second season , when they were absolute dross and getting tanked by everyone , instead they stuck by him .

now i am not stating that McCoist is equal to ferguson but I do believe that he should be given time

Ferguson won a European trophy with an SPL team which isn't far off a miracle. You couldn't have picked a worse comparison if you tried.

McCoist hasn't ever shown any signs of being a decent manager. It's not like he's a spring chicken either, he's almost 50 and he's been coaching at the club for years

Ferguson won a European trophy with an SPL team which isn't far off a miracle. You couldn't have picked a worse comparison if you tried.

McCoist hasn't ever shown any signs of being a decent manager. It's not like he's a spring chicken either, he's almost 50 and he's been coaching at the club for years

oh i could have trust me , you slaughter McCoist in isolation , you use arguements that seem only to apply to rangers when it suits , we are in a situation unprecedented in our history and possibly the worst is yet to come ,yet all you and your fellow McCoist haters do is come on and slaughter the manager .

He may or may not be a good manager only time will tell but that time IMHO is not now.

]Ferguson won a European trophy with an SPL team which isn't far off a miracle. You couldn't have picked a worse comparison if you tried.

[/b]

McCoist hasn't ever shown any signs of being a decent manager. It's not like he's a spring chicken either' date=' he's almost 50 and he's been coaching at the club for years[/quote']

I also stated that McCoist was no Ferguson but you ignored that bit .

Your arguement is flawed , just admit you hate McCoist and want him gone , it saves a hell of a lot of time and effort

oh i could have trust me , you slaughter McCoist in isolation , you use arguements that seem only to apply to rangers when it suits , we are in a situation unprecedented in our history and possibly the worst is yet to come ,yet all you and your fellow McCoist haters do is come on and slaughter the manager .

He may or may not be a good manager only time will tell but that time IMHO is not now.

You don't have to wait for time to tell you anything, I'll happily tell you the guy is a shite manager. I'm no McCoist 'hater', I just deal in facts and unlike all you uber fans, I'm not afraid of the truth.

As for the times we face, that's a horrific excuse. He's got players on 10k plus a week and lacks the ingenuity to beat Annan Athletic.

i think the fact celtic fans think he is doing a good job and they hope he is in the job for years to come speaks volumes.

They're probably just looking at the two league tables and noticing that we have more points after five games than they do.

Btw folks, this is the new generic Ally McCoist thread. I'll make it a sticky so that it's easy for you all to find.

Any new threads started to slag him off or even politely discuss the pros and cons of McCoist as our manager will be moved in here.