Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

A blinder at what the only blinder I see off the park is Green Ally has done f}+k all since the start if the season, Ally job is on the park that's his job and he's failing badly at it.

So away to watch a decent level of football, I wish you demand the same standard when it comes to Rangers.

We are just back from having totally nothing. We were in Administration ffs. Two months ago I was praying we would still have a club. 23 players walked out the door. I have high expectations of Rangers I just realise that Rome(excuses) was not built in a day. You guy's were just sitting waiting to have a crack at Ally. I almost said hoping Ally fails there just managed to stop myself.

Must at least have some small amount of doubt now? I don't expect anything to happen yet but I don't think under pressure would be the worst description.

It's becoming a joke now and we're in serious danger of not getting promoted if this keeps up.

Rubbish!.

The performances and results so far away from home are dire,nobody can argue with that,however we are one point of the top team and we will win the league at a canter. Talk of getting rid of Ally right now is nonsense,there is still a lot of work to be done off the pitch by Ally. I'm not trying to defend him,before the usual crap gets thrown at any fan who shows a bit of backing to the manager, but we need to calm down and work through the fight ahead together for now.

We are just back from having totally nothing. We were in Administration ffs. Two months ago I was praying we would still have a club. 23 players walked out the door. I have high expectations of Rangers I just realise that Rome(excuses) was not built in a day. You guy's were just sitting waiting to have a crack at Ally. I almost said hoping Ally fails there just managed to stop myself.

We can only properly move on from administration if we stop letting it come into our thinking and opinions.

23 didnt walk out the door. some of them were sold or released last season. the fact you say you were praying we would still have a club speaks volumes. and not in a good way.

Not sure what you mean by speaks volumes and not in a good way. You are of course entitled to any opinion you seem to have. The fact is that only Wallace, McCulloch and maybe Perry were Rangers first team players last season. We have just slid down a massive pipe to the centre of the earth and you expect us to land on our feet and jump right back up again. The season has just started for gods sake let's wait until we find our feet.

We can only properly move on from administration if we stop letting it come into our thinking and opinions.

You mean stick your head in the sand and moan through a pipe to the surface.

Not sure what you mean by speaks volumes and not in a good way. You are of course entitled to any opinion you seem to have. The fact is that only Wallace, McCulloch and maybe Perry were Rangers first team players last season. We have just slid down a massive pipe to the centre of the earth and you expect us to land on our feet and jump right back up again. The season has just started for gods sake let's wait until we find our feet.

i would say some of the players coming in have improved us on what we had previous. the overall standard of the squad may have declined slightly but the standard of opposition has declined 100 times on that. we are not playing in la liga or the epl. this is the part time bottom tier of scottish football, we have an spl squad with the second highest wage bill in the country. there are no excuses.

still waiting to find our feet are we? still? this is another one of the apologists excuses which are growing ever so tiresome.