Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Harsh in the extreme to describe my views as a witch hunt I believe.

I think I am losing it. I was not even thinking about your post but the situation on a whole. Forlan said that people are starting to talk about replacing Ally. Whispers in the Shadows are the start of a witchhunt.

I think I am losing it. I was not even thinking about your post but the situation on a whole. Forlan said that people are starting to talk about replacing Ally. Whispers in the Shadows are the start of a witchhunt.

People chatting at a game is nothing new, you should hear the amount of stuff that two guys behind me at Ibrox yabber on about.

People chatting at a game is nothing new, you should hear the amount of stuff that two guys behind me at Ibrox yabber on about.

I used to cringe when I went to Ibrox sometimes. After about 2 minutes you get the "Hutton(or other) you are a fucking wanker. I always thought you should hear yourself then you would know what a true wanker is.

They're not whispers they're full on shouts, anyway people have been talking about shunting McCoist since last seasons pathetic cup capitulations.

People enduring shit like today and venting their frustrations is a million miles from a witch-hunt. McCoist has been given plenty of goodwill from the fans when that well finally runs dry it will be McCoist to blame not the fans.

I have said after 6-8 games we can judge. Now thats 3 away games and McCoist hasnt won any in the lowest league. I think there could be a mental block going on here. But we all knew he had tactical problems after last season.

Would I take a change now?? Yes absolutely.

However like Pete says we will win the league by around 20 points down to home form.

But FFS bring if Ally doesnt move on bring in a experienced No.2!!!!!

might be time to forget trying to play fancydan football in this league and just get the sleeves rolled up and get stuck in

we have been playing anti football, long ball, negative defensive 1 man up front rubbish in the 3 away games, it has done us no good. maybe it is time we tried to actually play football and keep the ball away from these wee teams?

we have been playing anti football, long ball, negative defensive 1 man up front rubbish in the 3 away games, it has done us no good. maybe it is time we tried to actually play football and keep the ball away from these wee teams?

I suspect that is what Templeton was trying to do yesterday.