Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Just back from Stirling. Not a ticket in sight. Hundreds left outside. How long once the winter kicks in will the punters put up with this at away games. CG isn't daft. He knows that if the momentum of fan backing dips then it's hard to get that same momentum back. Action needed.

I have remained tight lipped were mccoist is concerned so far but todays result is the straw that broke the camels back. McCoists position is no longer a viable option and i fully expect his resignation after the match.

are we all in agreement that McCoist should resign? I for one have held my breath up till now and given him every chance to redeem himself after a poor start this season.

But this result is an utter embarrassment for everyone concerned with the club. Charles Green must act now and remove him.

I have remained tight lipped were mccoist is concerned so far but todays result is the straw that broke the camels back. McCoists position is no longer a viable option and i fully expect his resignation after the match.

Sadly I agree. The consistently lacklustre approach to away games, both last season and this, has gone on too long.!you look at the Motherwell game and the pace at which we played, why aren't we doing that week in week out?

Ally is a legend, but he's an absolutely shocking manager, and it's time for him to step down.

Billy Davies, Jimmy Calderwood, Stuart McCall, any Rangers man with a decent track record.

Sadly I agree. The consistently lacklustre approach to away games, both last season and this, has gone on too long.!you look at the Motherwell game and the pace at which we played, why aren't we doing that week in week out?

Ally is a legend, but he's an absolutely shocking manager, and it's time for him to step down.

Billy Davies, Jimmy Calderwood, Stuart McCall, any Rangers man with a decent track record.

People forget that in the Motherwell game we only improved once he was forced to make a change. Before that with Jig in midfield we were poor.