Falkirk 0 - 1 Rangers (FT)

I caught most of the 2nd half and after Falkirk started that period pretty well we then took control and looked comfortable enough. I was impressed by Emilson (notwithstanding one bad clearance/pass) and MacLeod again did well and seems to be getting stronger physically.

We do lack a bit of creativity though and when Kyle came on, we then resorted to too many long high balls.

With Edu leaving and Hutton apparently out of favour, I'm hoping we can sign a midfielder or two over the next week as we're really short in that department.

Yes, that's a strange one.. What's he done? Surely he is one of the young ones we can build around. When he made his debut quite a few posters on here liked his directness at a time when our midfield was passing crab-like or else hoofing it up the park.

Was more wondering about Cole's absence than Hutton's. Methinks that with Macleod, Shiels, Black and McKay, our midfield looked quite okay. Passing will improve withe game-time, hoofing it up the park will sure work in the later stages of the game when the opposition lacks endurance, we have a tower like Kyle and pace with Shiels, McKay and Little up there.

None of the players seem to like him in the game against East Stirling they all just seemed to walk away from him when he scored but when Sandaza scored he had about 5 players running up to him.Strange!

Andy is a fairly articulate and well spoken lad. The other boys probably think he's a dick.

So time to put a marker down for next week and let the rest of Scottish football know we may be down but if you get Rangers in the cup then your times up.

Amen. I doubt anyone is going to forget about us anyway, 3rd Div or not.

Yes, that's a strange one.. What's he done? Surely he is one of the young ones we can build around. When he made his debut quite a few posters on here liked his directness at a time when our midfield was passing crab-like or else hoofing it up the park.

Yeah Im interested to know whats happening with Huttons form also. I know Zappa was with me that there was high hopes for Hutton. Since his loan spell away he hasnt been the same promising player. I actually rated him better than Ness when they both came on the scene.