Crowd not looking good for tomorrow

No, not at all. I am not preventing you from posting it, nor am I saying where or when you should post it.

I am just giving my personal opinion that it is tedious to read it in every thread. I fully accept, and understand, that it will come up in more than one conversation.

In fact, if you read my earlier post in here to dB (after I said it was tedious) I TOO brought up the lack of decent product.

Doesnt mean I dont find it tedious to read about the manager in every single thread, even when I contribute to it.

Yes, I can be a hypocrite :D

:) fair enough craig. thanks.

Question....

Is it not more important to have larger crowds at Cup games if they arent on the ST ? ST's have been paid for so the club have the cash regardless of whether you show up (other than the pie stand, for the most part) but Cup games, if not on ST, would be additional cash to the club, even though split with the opponent.

That not the case ?

good for you mate. this is not about good and bad, this about right and wrong. i am someone who loves football so much that when i see poor football it makes me angry because it is such an easy game and such a wonderful sport when played right. i didnt even go to games under walter when we were winning almost every week because the style of play made me angry, it was depressing watching it. football is a sport and sport is to be enjoyed, it is supposed to be fun, i do not enjoy watching us. it is a real turn off. i will always support the club but loving rangers does not mean blindly accepting whatever sh*te the club serves up. i love my wife and kids but if they do something wrong or poorly, they will know all about it. i believe we should all have standards and we should all have ambition no matter what path our lives travel.

not having a go at but I am the total opposite (although of course I like good football) and again not calling you a glory hunter as you've said you just like to watch good football fair enough, but for certain reasons it doesn't always happen and if everyone thought like you the crowds would be even lower, it's the loyal fans that keep some clubs afloat. I don't think I am wrong for supporting my team through the good times and the bad but it's all about opinions, I just don't agree with yours as you don't mine. Total football for me is too boring I like a bit of up and at em along with good football, just now we are just doing up and at em without actually getting at em but hopefully that will come soon enough :) off to drive home in the thunder and pissing rain I should be back on later!!

Question....

Is it not more important to have larger crowds at Cup games if they arent on the ST ? ST's have been paid for so the club have the cash regardless of whether you show up (other than the pie stand, for the most part) but Cup games, if not on ST, would be additional cash to the club, even though split with the opponent.

That not the case ?

I'd have thought so, there is no European revenue which we have been used to, even if it involved going out in the first qualifiers. I've committed myself due to being on the credit card scheme, least means I don't have to be motivating myself to stand in lines to buy tickets.

If we get through this round we can draw Celtic, just watch the demand then if that happens. Ditto if we actually do manage to reach a final.

Question....

That not the case ?

You used to get Cup games Craig, but they gradually phased it out.

not having a go at but I am the total opposite (although of course I like good football) and again not calling you a glory hunter as you've said you just like to watch good football fair enough, but for certain reasons it doesn't always happen and if everyone thought like you the crowds would be even lower, it's the loyal fans that keep some clubs afloat. I don't think I am wrong for supporting my team through the good times and the bad but it's all about opinions, I just don't agree with yours as you don't mine. Total football for me is too boring I like a bit of up and at em along with good football, just now we are just doing up and at em without actually getting at em but hopefully that will come soon enough :) off to drive home in the thunder and pissing rain I should be back on later!!

the fact i didnt go when we were winning kind of blows any glory hunter claims right out the water! :) i know you were not doing that mate.

careful driving mate. visibility was down to about 10 metres on way way today with golf ball hail stones and pounding rain coming down. it was treacherous.

the fact i didnt go when we were winning kind of blows any glory hunter claims right out the water! :) i know you were not doing that mate.

careful driving mate. visibility was down to about 10 metres on way way today with golf ball hail stones and pounding rain coming down. it was treacherous.

got back fine cheers, through the pissing rain and hail on the M8, the sun is actually out in New Stevenston now with the dodgy weather going east i think.....

the problem with giving you cup games is then they need to write a huge cheque to falkirk for tomorrow despite not taking any extra cash.

Along with what GA said this kind of backs up my point - which is that it is probably more important to have full houses at Cup games as there is additional money being brought into the club, whereas full houses at league games dont bring that much in given ST's are already paid for.