Crowd not looking good for tomorrow

Along with what GA said this kind of backs up my point - which is that it is probably more important to have full houses at Cup games as there is additional money being brought into the club, whereas full houses at league games dont bring that much in given ST's are already paid for.

More than likely the reason they took them of the ST.

We have to remember 20,000+ at a cup game on a Thursday night against Falkirk is still a bloody good crowd, we can't sell the place out everytime we play.

Just please give us something to get excited about Rangers.

Edited by GovanAllan

More than likely the reason they took them of the ST.

We have to remember 20,000+ at a cup game on a Thursday night against Falkirk is still a bloody good crowd, we can't sell the place out everytime we play.

Just please give us something to get excited about Rangers.

Agree on all counts GA.

I am pretty sure McCoist is asking them to do the same, give the fans something to get excited by. His line-up could dictate that though. Get Jig up top, let McKay or Shiels play in behind the front 2 and have Black playing as the anchor in a diamond. Or drop Sandaza and whichever of Shiels or McKay isnt playing in the hole, have them partner Jig up top - personally I would have McKay playing in the hole and a front 2 of Jig & Shiels.

That is what I would do anyway.

You would agree that Ally should be given time to check out the players he has right now in various positions though?

All of those players I mentioned he HAS right now.

McKay has looked better whilst playing in the hole. Jig has looked better whilst playing up front (and certainly not in midfield), Shiels has looked decent behind the striker and also as a 2nd forward.

Or do you suggest he should go with the same personnel in the same formation as the shambles we endured on Sunday ?

Agree on all counts GA.

I am pretty sure McCoist is asking them to do the same, give the fans something to get excited by. His line-up could dictate that though. Get Jig up top, let McKay or Shiels play in behind the front 2 and have Black playing as the anchor in a diamond. Or drop Sandaza and whichever of Shiels or McKay isnt playing in the hole, have them partner Jig up top - personally I would have McKay playing in the hole and a front 2 of Jig & Shiels.

That is what I would do anyway.

You showing your true colours Craig!:D