Crowd not looking good for tomorrow

Falkirksales.jpg

Rab Boyle says on twitter 20,000 have been sold so seems a big drop from East Fife unless there's a late rush. I don't know how much the midweek excuses can apply overall considering the attendance for the last round (as in are that many restricted, obviously plenty do have genuine reasons).

I hope this isn't the first sign of the novelty wearing off, i'd urge everyone to get along if they can.

Capacity crowds are not always going to happen after the initial rush though I'd hope league games are different.

Home League Cup (and even Scottish Cup) games have been poorly attended now for a number of years as people don't want to extra costs of such games. Add in the hostility from Falkirk recently and the Thursday kick off, then plenty people would rather save their cash for other more attractive games.

the product is rotten. boring, long ball, anti football will put even the most staunch fans off.

Maybe you should change products then? Atrocious comment from a Bear, and it is not even a match day yet. Wonder what drives you to post somesuch ...

Re topic ... people just spent large amounts of money on season tickets, jerseys and possibly school uniforms, it's midweek too. One has to wait and see what the sales at the turnstiles will be like for games likes these.

Maybe you should change products then? Atrocious comment from a Bear, and it is not even a match day yet. Wonder what drives you to post somesuch ...

Re topic ... people just spent large amounts of money on season tickets, jerseys and possibly school uniforms, it's midweek too. One has to wait and see what the sales at the turnstiles will be like for games likes these.

Tell me what exactly he said that was wrong the football on show is shit, so to just disregard that as a factor is stupid I've spoke to a few fans who aren't going tonight and the product on show has a huge bearing for them so are we all stupid.

It is somewhat tedious to see every single thread polluted with the same thing though, surely you agree ?

Though I do agree that the product on offer likely is affecting numbers as well, to what extent we just dont know.

Anything around 20000+ is fantastic for a Thurs night cup match. Another home game on Sunday which many a fan will be saving the trip expenses for that game. Yet 24000 would possibly see us having the biggest attendance for a domestic cup match in Britain this week.

Attendances of Premier League clubs in Capital Cup matches last night to the nearest thousand:

Aston Villa 15000

Norwich 13000

QPR 6000

Stoke 9000

Sunderland 23000

Swansea 9000

West Ham 18000

Everton - Playing tonight.

It is somewhat tedious to see every single thread polluted with the same thing though, surely you agree ?

Yes Craig I do, but telling somebody they should bugger off and watch somebody else because they highlight the factor that we are poor to watch and if it continues people will stop coming is just crazy.

Personally I think 20,000 will be a good crowd that's about average for a cup game midweek, I wonder if the game on Sunday would be on the telly if we hadn't sold 35,000 ST's.

Edited by GovanAllan

Tell me what exactly he said that was wrong the football on show is shit, so to just disregard that as a factor is stupid I've spoke to a few fans who aren't going tonight and the product on show has a huge bearing for them so are we all stupid.

Not what I said. The product on show is - to a large extend - Rangers FC at Ibrox. If that is in someone's eyes "rotten", I ought to wonder. Many wanted us in Divi 3, many know what this mean in a possible drop in quality. Now people come up making this out as if it was not clear enough from the beginning.

Anyway, I'll drop that debate and possible add him to the ignore list for the time being. No insult to kusnetzov at all, just me not willing to put up with these comments of his.