Crowd not looking good for tomorrow

Maybe you should tell me. Are you saying that Ally's had three strikes and should be sacked? How many is it? Are we less than that number? If so, shouldn't we wait till we reach that number? You're arguing against yourself here. Either Ally has had enough time and enough bad games or he hasn't. The time to judge him is when he has, not before.

To my shame I even wanted Walter to go after we lost 10 in a row, but I think I've learned from that.

You're making it sound very black and white, like we have to either be giving him no criticism at all or want him sacked. Can people not have genuine concerns and worries about McCoist's managerial ability without believing he should go at this moment in time?

That would hardly have mattered considering his departure had already been decided no? :D

You're making it sound very black and white, like we have to either be giving him no criticism at all or want him sacked. Can people not have genuine concerns and worries about McCoist's managerial ability without believing he should go at this moment in time?

Like I said there is a place for criticism but a lot of what is happening is disparagement and ridicule which is just not enjoyable to constantly read even when it's about someone like Lennon, never mind your own manager.

We're all concerned about the Berwick performance but only some of us want to start lobbing rocks at McCoist. Not only that, there is a lot of truth twisting in order to build up ammunition.

You might have doubts about McCoists managerial ability but plenty on here have already made their conclusions after only a few games (in fact some made the conclusions before the season started). I hardly think that's fair. We need a decently sized and "clean" statistical sample with which to base our conclusions. Last year's samples were contaminated and so are unfit for use.

Results should also be looked at objectively which is just not happening.

All I'm saying is don't start whipping a guy until he's had time to get things sorted. After that then maybe he deserves it.

Like I said there is a place for criticism but a lot of what is happening is disparagement and ridicule which is just not enjoyable to constantly read even when it's about someone like Lennon, never mind your own manager.

We're all concerned about the Berwick performance but only some of us want to start lobbing rocks at McCoist. Not only that, there is a lot of truth twisting in order to build up ammunition.

You might have doubts about McCoists managerial ability but plenty on here have already made their conclusions after only a few games (in fact some made the conclusions before the season started). I hardly think that's fair. We need a decently sized and "clean" statistical sample with which to base our conclusions. Last year's samples were contaminated and so are unfit for use.

Results should also be looked at objectively which is just not happening.

All I'm saying is don't start whipping a guy until he's had time to get things sorted. After that then maybe he deserves it.

If people have frustrations is an internet forum not the best way to release them? Much better than doing it at games surely?

Anything around 20000+ is fantastic for a Thurs night cup match. Another home game on Sunday which many a fan will be saving the trip expenses for that game. Yet 24000 would possibly see us having the biggest attendance for a domestic cup match in Britain this week.

Attendances of Premier League clubs in Capital Cup matches last night to the nearest thousand:

Aston Villa 15000

Norwich 13000

QPR 6000

Stoke 9000

Sunderland 23000

Swansea 9000

West Ham 18000

Everton - 24000.

Rangers - 26450

Updated with Everton and Rangers. Take a bow Bears!