Rangers statement on the stripping of titles

is anyone worried our defence is going to essentially be go away were no listening?

no representation at all at these hearings?

I'll be honest, I'm extremely worried about it.

It seems obvious to me that we need someone in there to keep an eye on what's happening; to take note of what they're saying so we can point out any inconsistencies and refute any bogus allegations.

I think CG's argument that the SPL don't have the power to strip titles is flawed, so what we need to do is demonstrate that they don't have the grounds.

I don't think being there at the SPL's wee kangaroo court or even being represented at it would help us in any way at all because I think they've already decided that we're guilty and already decided what they're doing about it. It's been predetermined and the club already know what the outcome is as well. Just an opinion of course!

I don't think being there at the SPL's wee kangaroo court or even being represented at it would help us in any way at all because I think they've already decided that we're guilty and already decided what they're doing about it. It's been predetermined and the club already know what the outcome is as well. Just an opinion of course!

I agree. I also don't think for one minute that CG and Rangers are not going to fight this corruption.

Does Green care about Rangers past?

I would say, he will play it so the support will rally round the Club and himself.

I just hope, he doesn't think that the SPL stripping titles, is the best way to garner this support.

You know I actually believe that if you buy a new car you get to love that car. I actually believe that Green could have feelings for RFC and is not the money dredging robot some seem to think he is. I do not know for certain but there is just a chance that he is trying his best for Rangers football club. He will have obligations of course but I am sure he has seen the huge injustice that is hanging over our club and wants to fight it tooth and nail. I know if I took over a football club I would do all I could to improve it.

Not everybody is Craig Whyte. Time will tell.

You know I actually believe that if you buy a new car you get to love that car. I actually believe that Green could have feelings for RFC and is not the money dredging robot some seem to think he is. I do not know for certain but there is just a chance that he is trying his best for Rangers football club. He will have obligations of course but I am sure he has seen the huge injustice that is hanging over our club and wants to fight it tooth and nail. I know if I took over a football club I would do all I could to improve it.

Not everybody is Craig Whyte. Time will tell.

Charlie does this for a living. he may love us but hes got a job to do and investors to make money for.

I agree. I also don't think for one minute that CG and Rangers are not going to fight this corruption.

I hope you're right Ian because just making statements about us not recognising their kangaroo court decision won't cut it.