Rangers statement on the stripping of titles

What's he done positive so far? Has he achieved anything? Creating trouble and controversy isn't necessarily a good thing.

It's not about him being gutsy, he just likes to get involved in crazy situations like this and to cause trouble.

That does not answer my question. As I said, people are quick to ridicule him for being him, but hardly look at the stuff he uncovers/presents/shows - or follows it up with action himself. Do we know what he has achieved? It's not like everything will be out in the open ... and as he has said, at least he will ask the SPL questions that Rangers or any of the oldco's shareholders so far failed to ask. Wouldn't anyone on here like a glimpse on the evidence found, rather then being noselead by e.g. Scrote McLaughlin, who will drip info out to get us into frenzy mode again? Or have a verdict being put out by the tribunal without actually knowing what it is all about?

GdS shows the way, you do not need to follow his tracks, but taking steps by yourself wouldn't go amiss either.

Like Chris Graham twittered I think there should be a huge demonstration organised. Easy for me to say as I can never take part but I feel it would show a huge act of defiance and show we will not take it without a massive fight.

In the eyes of the governing body...it is the same club - the SFA membership was TRANSFERRED, and not issued new.

Your honour, we would like to open by saying that we do not recognize the appellant's right to appeal. The appellant has no legal right to the titles as they were awarded to the legal entity SC004276 also known as Rangers FC. That is whom we are stripping the titles from. We have given the legal entity SC004276, through their administrators D&P, opportunity to challenge these findings and they have rejected that opportunity. Charles Green can keep a hold of the replica trophies and bit of paper if he likes but they are worthless as anything more than scrap.

As I posted before in acting as the appeal body the SFA must abide by Scots Law.

Your honour, we would like to open by saying that we do not recognize the appellant's right to appeal. The appellant has no legal right to the titles as they were awarded to the legal entity SC004276 also known as Rangers FC. That is whom we are stripping the titles from. We have given the legal entity SC004276, through their administrators D&P, opportunity to challenge these findings and they have rejected that opportunity. Charles Green can keep a hold of the replica trophies and bit of paper if he likes but they are worthless as anything more than scrap.

As I posted before in acting as the appeal body the SFA must abide by Scots Law.

As we saw with the transfer ban!

Interesting enough, the current holders of the devalued SPL title, SC223604, were only formed in 2001 and have 5 SPL titles to their name. Not very many.:thup:

Oh and :hammer:

no...They must abide by the Rules of the Scottish Football Association first & foremost. My understanding is that the titles would have been awarded to the club registered through the SFA membership....not the business entity that owns the club - this membership was successfully transferred to the newco.

there were two items in CG's statement I found of considerable interest:-

1) he threatens 'legal recourse' if titles stripped. Can SPL afford a long legal battle? if we're in law courts again what will UEFA do ? suspend SFA ?

2) CG said Doncaster wasn't originally intersted in stripping titles. What's now changed ? who decided ? Who's actually running SPL ?

I find it strange SFA (who are the appeal body for us)have no interest in removing Scottish Cups won during this EBT period.