Keith Jackson lambasts us again

Guest Stan Smith

However, I suppose the good thing in my opinion is that they are helping a new secular, non-political Rangers to rise out of the ashes.

And at that point we part mate, but there is enough of what you are saying to keep me generally on-side!

And at that point we part mate, but there is enough of what you are saying to keep me generally on-side!

Yeah, there will be a load of decent bears who disagree with that... although I do doubt many of them go to church or vote Tory... :P

I don't follow any set religion (the nearest would be existentialism or humanism) and I prefer to keep politics out of sport so it's obvious where I stand.

It doesn't matter what is said, there's always going to be a section of the support who won't want to change as they just can't see the bigger picture. There's no point bitching and moaning about it, we just have to accept that this is the way things are now IMO. I know that's harsh and people will complain about freedom of speech and also what other clubs' fans are allowed to sing about, but until we get our house in order first, that's kind of a crap argument. Every time we sing *** in a song and its heard like on Sunday, it really doesn't make us any friends in the general public and it gives cast iron ammo for our haters and detractors as we can't defend it. Worse than that, we all know that refs have been told to report stuff like this which in turn might end up with the club being punished, so why are we still doing it?

I mean, Ibrox has hardly had an amazing atmosphere for the main part over the last few years, so its rich to see people saying that its now crap because the BB has been banned. Why can't we just change some lyrics, bring in some new songs, revive some old songs and move on?

you dont strike me as an existentialist calscot. a humanist, aye, but no an existentialist.

I'm not so organised as to know the complete ins and outs of either... But I did an internet quiz once and it came up existential, but I take your word for it that I'm not. :)

I'm not so organised as to know the complete ins and outs of either... But I did an internet quiz once and it came up existential, but I take your word for it that I'm not. :)

I fill in these internet Questionairs as well and it always says i am the best looking guy in Europe. I never have to send in a photo though.;)

I fill in these internet Questionairs as well and it always says i am the best looking guy in Europe. I never have to send in a photo though.;)

Is it one of those questionnaires about being a good liar too ? ;)

BTW Pete - Amsterdam is a real eye-opener !

Is it one of those questionnaires about being a good liar too ? ;)

Thats the one Craig.:o:D

BTW Pete - Amsterdam is a real eye-opener !

So you found the red light district did you. (wink wink nudge nudge.);)