Keith Jackson lambasts us again

the fans were guilty full stop. We can have no complaints about anyone having a go at us when we give them amunition like that.

:admin:

Don't class all the away fans in the giulty bracket. Yes, some of the fans were guilty but not every fan at Swinecastle yesterday embarrassed the club. I for one didn't say/sing the 'f****n' word yesterday.

the fans were guilty full stop. We can have no complaints about anyone having a go at us when we give them amunition like that.

:admin:

Don't class all the away fans in the giulty bracket. Yes, some of the fans were guilty but not every fan at Swinecastle yesterday embarrassed the club. I for one didn't say/sing the 'f****n' word yesterday.

Does is really matter though Gazza? The rest of Scotland won't make that distinction. As far as they're concerned, the Rangers support were singing the offensive lyrics. They came across loud and clear on the tv and that's enough to make it look bad for everyone who was there. Everyone will be tarred with the same brush unfortunately.

Guest Stan Smith

Think the Inverclyde rain and stroms is kicking in a wee bit there buddy. We need to start turning this argument around and going on the offensive. Our collective biggest problem is always being on the defensive.

It needs to stop. the majority dont do it, lets make that also a defence. We are beinbg ridden everywhere for everything, hence the real ill feeling amongst some bears towards the perpetrators of the lies and generilastions in the press. I am fcking sick to my back teeth listening to every cahnt and their granny getting the boot into us...it needs to stop and one of the first steps tis to close ranks...if we dont, no more Rangers, and that is my genuine feeling on that

i didnt say all the fans but you can here the same songs and chants every away game. this isnt a one off. Im sick and tired of everyone having a go at us but these arseholes who participate in such behavior make a rod for their own backs, and ours aswell. thats the main agenda here. the minority are dragging us down with their dont give a fuck attitude and more action needs to be taken . ive got a few next to me at ibrox too and it really pisses me off. next time i hear anything at brox im reaching for the phone.

i didnt say all the fans but you can here the same songs and chants every away game. this isnt a one off. Im sick and tired of everyone having a go at us but these arseholes who participate in such behavior make a rod for their own backs, and ours aswell. thats the main agenda here. the minority are dragging us down with their dont give a fuck attitude and more action needs to be taken . ive got a few next to me at ibrox too and it really pisses me off. next time i hear anything at brox im reaching for the phone.

That's the only thing you can do mate, sad as it is, but if we don't stop it EUEFA certainly will, and why should the majority suffer because of the minority

To me it does matter because I don't want tarred with the same brush as some wee arsehole singing about 'f*ni*ns'. I do see your point however. :D

I know, I've felt the same in the past, its just depressing to read papers or come in to work and get slagged off about stuff when you know you were there and didn't do any of the alleged things.

I think this season is worse because any of the good work at home games is being undone by the away ones. Most fans of other clubs base their opinion of us on our away performances and unfortunately its the same old stuff week in week out.

I have never heard any effteepee add-ons to Derrys Walls in my 25 years of following Rangers and certainly never heard them yesterday.

Now, that is not to say that some fans didn't sing effteepee at the end / during of OTHER songs tho

Cammy F