Keith Jackson lambasts us again

There was lots of mentions of the pope during Sunday's game from our end. What action can the SPL/SFA take then? Warnings and fines or is it straight to docking points, because that's where its going to end up?

I think it's next season that the deduction of points kicks in, but you're right that's where we are heading, if the morons that that are hellbent on destroying Rangers continue to press the self destruct button, if indeed they were singing these add-ons to songs :sigh:

I think that will be really hard to bring in. When do you lose points. What is allowed and what is not allowed. Is it just sectarian or will the sheep be punished for there friendly lyrics It could end up a football lottery.

*** and the word feinien *sp are the ones they're cracking down on, against celtic at parkhead just before the game finished thats what was chanted and then on sunday was a damn right utter disgrace and that made me ashamed of being a glasgow rangers fan.

Guest Stan Smith
Would it really kill these morons to shout something like, "F*** the Tims/Celts!" and sing, "We hate Celtic, manky/wanky/stupid bast**ds" instead?

What is their problem? Do they have obsessive compulsive disorder?

I actually think there is an element of the OCD in this. It is such a small thing to ask people to do, and the benefits to our (their) club are huge and obvious and have been asked for.

I believe the Blue order could maybe try and have a wee think about an innovastive way to address this problem maybe? Not saying they should, just saying that the club have proven themselves to be spinless, selfish blowhards when it comes to trying to reach the support, so the only way is by self-teach imho.

And the fact is if our fans had the intelligence to change just four words then we'd still be able to sing it too - "Ibrox" Boys, "Celtic" blood, and "Glasgow Rangers" boy. It would still be blood thirsty but no-one could say it's sectarian.

Some idiots have to learn that if you don't compromise and take a fair deal, then sometimes you lose everything.

These very fans have sold those "Rangers traditions", that they keep going on about, down the river for a song.

However, I suppose the good thing in my opinion is that they are helping a new secular, non-political Rangers to rise out of the ashes.

However, I suppose the good thing in my opinion is that they are helping a new secular, non-political Rangers to rise out of the ashes.

its not quite a phoenixian rise though is it? its more like we're fumbling around in the ashes.