First impressions stick.

Your upset because they chant ACAB , as a serving officer surely it would be more professional to talk to the people who offend you and find out why they chant what they do, and debate it like an adult, instead of just simply branding them scum because "first impressions stick". :facepalm:

Your upset because they chant ACAB , as a serving officer surely it would be more professional to talk to the people who offend you and find out why they chant what they do, and debate it like an adult, instead of just simply branding them scum because "first impressions stick". :facepalm:

Because the wee scumballs who chant it are really acting like adults. I wonder how they'd feel if their miter was raped or murdered. Would try call the police? Probably. How very ironic.

Because the wee scumballs who chant it are really acting like adults. I wonder how they'd feel if their miter was raped or murdered. Would try call the police? Probably. How very ironic.

Dry them ya great big sissy and get on with your job FFS

duzapanu.jpg

A mod posted this . . . 'I had a forum member contact me last night telling me he's leaving the forum because of this bullshit. Tonight he tells me he's not Rangers fan any more.'

Now if it isn't true, or there is more to it, then the mod can tell me.

If there are other circumstances, of course I will withdraw what I said.

I didn't want to post on this thread again, but I have to tell you that I didn't say it was purely because of this thread. It looks like quite a few people were quick to jump to the conclusion that this person said he was leaving the forum and not a Gers fan any more simply because of this thread, but that would be rediculous.

To me it seems completely OTT and melodramatic, but the simple fact of the matter is that this person said they're not going back to Ibrox again because of what they experienced on Saturday. The person said "It's not a broad church as some say. You either buy into the baggage or you clear off".

of- course they would call the police, but that's a piss poor argument to justify calling them scum ..

So we have a group of people attending a football match who feel 'rightfully" that they are being singled out for heavy handed treatment from OB, they let their feelings be known by chanting ACAB and for that are labeled 'scum' by a cop ( who admits he has been on duty at Ibrox ) on a fans forum .

You hold a position of trust and responsibility , your words on here are IMO not that of responsible officer upholding standards, and will do nothing but reinforce the belief among the group that ACAB .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

What does this even mean?

Exactly what it looks like a massive fail.

Freedom of speech is exactly that, you can say what you want when you want. I might be driven into a rage listening to the guy/girl but he has a right to speak and be heard, that's freedom of speech.

All this PC crap in the media and society in general is slowly eradicating freedom of speech, lets hope the world wakes up before we all stand around frightened to say a word about anything.