walter returns to rangers

Kuznetsov, this may be too personal a question, but are you not getting any these days or something? Often a problem shared is a problem halved. You can tell me - I'm a doctor!

thats not my problem anchorman, i am getting plenty. going back to the jobs for the boys is my problem. btw your post above about security and solidity is spot on. when put like that, i must agree. great appointment. my worry is if he is football consultant to the board, he is best pals with ally, just how constructive will his criticism be if any of his best pal when the going gets tough on the park and allys obvious failings and repetitive mistakes are made? will walter be advising the board to relax, be patient, ally is the right man for the job as we stumble from one shambles to the next. that scares me because even david blunkett knows ally will never be a football manager. maybe his position is compromised a bit. conflict of interests even.

i suggest you read the statement again regarding his involvement in the football side of things. Personally i think hes there to help sell shares. His appointment will bring some credibility to the boardroom, something they have struggled with given the constant negative media attention by certain quarters.

walter has never really been one to rally the troops through the media or even stand upto them though. he isnt going to start now either.

FFS!!! He won 21 trophies for us. His experience will help the club no end.

I'm not his biggest fan but open your eyes. We need a guy like him.

the trophy count doesnt tell the whole picture. he had a huge advantage over every opponent for years and in his second spell his mismanagement along with his pals murray and bain led to allsorts of financial problems.

walter has never really been one to rally the troops through the media or even stand upto them though. he isnt going to start now either.

He did bring the "Lloyds are running the show" issue to the table so he will say if he sees any wrong doing of the board.

I'm glad he has joined the Board.

Do not understand why it has been announced at this time.

It should be a massive addition, why announced on a a Sunday night ?

I doubt Walter would have wanted much of a fuss, especially when he's making it clear how his role is limited.