Union Bears Statement - Boycott

After drawing Dundee United away in the Scottish Cup we have decided to throw our weight behind a full boycott of this match.

Dundee United are one of the enemies of Rangers and one of the main driving forces behind attempting to steal trophies from us.

Of course it will be hard for some people not to follow Rangers wherever they play but in this instance we must urge the full Rangers support to get behind a boycott of this fixture.

We urge Rangers Football Club and Charles Green to fully back the boycott of this match and refuse our allocation of tickets. Now is the time for the support to prove our unity and make sure that the enemies of the club don't see a penny of our money.

Union Bears

No Surrender

Most fan groups will agree with the UB but will the club?

Any boycott will be dependent on what Green does. Refuse the allocation and I can't see Utd attempting to sell direct to us.

Charles Green and our Board of Directors should show the required leadership by refusing to attend the game. On a matter of principle, I would rather we cede the tie than anyone with the remotest support for our club gave a single penny to those cnuts.

Charles Green and our Board of Directors should show the required leadership by refusing to attend the game. On a matter of principle, I would rather we cede the tie than anyone with the remotest support for our club gave a single penny to those cnuts.

Must say the pre-match chats in the boardroom will be interesting for that one. Fly on the wall would be good.

Guest TheMainEvent

Can't believe any true Rangers supporter would want to go to Tanadice and give that lot money. A boycott should be a no-brainer after what we have endured in 2012 at the hands of these turkeys who voted for Christmas. We all stuck together when we went through all that has been thrown at us and we really need to stick together on this one.

Really angers me that you will get Rangers fans contemplating going to that match and giving them their money, yes we will get 50% of the gate money, but let's face it it's not champions league money and using the excuse of it will hamper the performance of the players if we don't have fans there doesn't wash with me either. A full boycott is required here bears!