Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

The Murray group was badly managed and easily chewed up by Fullerton and cohorts. A debt for equity swap + Murray just a name. We were the victims. Whyte wouldn't have got near us indeed. Good job my granny never had balls.

Rangers as a stand alone company were doing fine. We were under no threat of liquidation when Whyte took over - absolutely none when LBG/MIH sold the club. The club was healthy financially, decent debt to asset ratio and reducing the debt on the long term loan easily. Aberdeen + Killie have the same levels of debt we had with about 1/3rd of the turnover. No need to even bother with Hearts.

Whyte and Whyte alone put us into administration by not paying a single bill and lifting anything that was not nailed down.

You carry on and blame Murray all you like but the balance sheet when Whyte bought us and what he managed to do in 9 months when we had admin + £55m of creditors tells a totally different story.

Personally I don't see why blame can't be spread, plenty to go about. I haven't really tried to detract from Whyte's crimes.

If you think Murray is a total innocent i'm unlikely to convince you otherwise.

Made my decision today and bought through the RST Community Share Scheme.

Been reading the debate for and against, i'm a Bluenose so there is no against. The RST are doing their best for our club, if I'm not happy about anything then they will hear me at their AGM.

Strength in unity (or something like that)

Likewise. An individual private invester has no voice as far as most Executive Boards are concerned. I'm not close enough to the internecine warfare that seems to characterise relations between the various Rangers supporters groups, but I liked what I read on the RST & Buyrangers sites and I'll be keeping an eye on who they elect and what they say on my behalf. They should at least have a voice that is heard by the Club.

A couple of things do worry me a little though; around this time yesterday when I paid up, I was only #923. That's either a lot of people taking their time to work through the prospectus, or they are buying direct, or they're not buying at all.

The other thing which worries me a bit (and this isn't a normal investment for me, as I'm not looking for return on capital), is that the Club is valued at c£50m post offer. I'm not sure that there's much upside on that valuation for a Scottish football club and it implies to me that the company will need to pay out at least £3m pa in dividends to keep the high yield fund investors happy. That's a lot of cash to find every year, so I hope Green & Co spend the IPO monies wisely, as it will need to generate incremental turnover.

Should be an interesting journey!

Personally I don't see why blame can't be spread, plenty to go about. I haven't really tried to detract from Whyte's crimes.

If you think Murray is a total innocent i'm unlikely to convince you otherwise.

Blame should be attributed to those responsible. I detest David Murray, but he certainly had Rangers nowhere near administration when he sold it. The people to blame, apart from Mr LBG/CelticTrust, are Rangers FC's former board members, but they know that I am sure.

How they never found out about the directorship ban is unbelievable. The facts show exactly what Whyte did to Rangers FC thereafter - and in record time.

I thought administration was all on David Murray (I think it largely still is but Whyte's contributions are very clear)

You are right, don't try and convince me of anything.

Don't worry, i'll be avoiding engaging with you on anything in future.

I'm all for debate but you've been pretty passive aggressive from the start. You'd think i'd said Neil Lennon is a nice guy or something.

Passive aggresive, well well. You don't debate, you are a regular sulk. What's wrong with Neil anyway?

Don't worry, i'll be avoiding engaging with you on anything in future.

That was a bit of a sulky one. And obviously not true

If I was a sulk i'd have fallen out with FS and GS months ago. :)

That never took long lol. Used to be indecisive, not so sure now though.

Anyway, I posted my reasons for disagreeing with you re admin / responsibility etc. I don't disagree just for the hell of it. Maybe you are just a sensitive wee misunderstood soul after all.

Lots of posts though.

I'm hearing fan uptake in the share issue has been lower than expected so far.

Will this change before next week or is the combination of time of year and uncertainty surrounding the club a factor in fan's decisions?