Fran Stella for the offski....

If he had at least got a couple of games in the first team under his belt and wasn't up to it fair enough, but to sign the guy then never give him a chance or even a sniff just to punt him in January, smells like a manager who panicked a little and just bought to get faces in the door. Now before you start calling me an Ally basher he won't be the first or the last manager to panic but he was heading into Div3 with a capable squad they could've just let the boy try his luck elsewhere.

I think a degree of panic was inevitable with the circumstances. we isn't know how good the opposition was. how we would do in cups. etc etc.

Stella probably looked ok so was a cheep punt then it became clear he was pish.

yet your ok with us paying for Charles flat.

Charles isn't sitting on his arse doing nothing for his wages and expenses.

I just don't want loads more players either constantly in the treatment room or frozen out yet still getting paid.

Of course it'll happen now and then but it just has happened too often with us, and as it turned out we literally could not afford it.

Charles isn't sitting on his arse doing nothing for his wages and expenses.

I just don't want loads more players either constantly in the treatment room or frozen out yet still getting paid.

Of course it'll happen now and then but it just has happened too often with us, and as it turned out we literally could not afford it.

that's not really true about us not being able to afford it. we really were in perfect financial health until whyte. what we did do wrong was go boom and bust as opposed to sensible steady spending.

your right about players not playing etc. but it happens everywhere and it happpens a lot.

that's not really true about us not being able to afford it. we really were in perfect financial health until whyte. what we did do wrong was go boom and bust as opposed to sensible steady spending.

your right about players not playing etc. but it happens everywhere and it happpens a lot.

I accept that, it just seems like we've had an especially high amount.

I mean Hemdani must have picked up a fair wedge in his last season when Walter wouldn't even consider him for the bench.

I accept that, it just seems like we've had an especially high amount.

I mean Hemdani must have picked up a fair wedge in his last season when Walter wouldn't even consider him for the bench.

it does seem that way. though it probably seems that way to every set of fans.