Barry Ferguson to return?

no interest in having this bully back at our club. i will never forgive him for his petulant and pathetic role in getting plg the sack. he was also the most over rated player to come out of scotland in the last 20 years. mr rangers. ma baw. sideways barry. barry backwards. and people want him back? he can f*ck off! :(

no interest in having this bully back at our club. i will never forgive him for his petulant and pathetic role in getting plg the sack. he was also the most over rated player to come out of scotland in the last 20 years. mr rangers. ma baw. sideways barry. barry backwards. and people want him back? he can f*ck off! :(

You might as well get right to the point....sleepless night was it? :D

But you are right, he'd set the club back 30 years.

Ferguson was a great player for us and a very successful captain.

However, his injury proneness increased and his form went backwards during the latter stages of his Rangers career. Add in the well publicised issues with PLG and Scotland then it would be a big risk to bring him back.

Personally I can't see it happening unless we're moving on one of the existing coaches such as McDowall or Durrant as well as one of our central midfield players.