Keith Jackson in today's record

Food and drink for some.

As has been noted on FF Chris Graham has said this months ago. I for one have no real idea what Murray's job right now is, what he does ... nor did I knew much about him when the takeover happened. That said, a CEO doing all the things required isn't something new and to make the obvious comparrison, their "chairman" isn't exactly prominent either - Ian Bankier.

nor is he at loggerheads with lawwell.

I have. for all I know green wants rid of ally and Murray doesn't.

but as I say. when fans expressed concerns about green and Ahmed not knowing the club Murray piped up and said but I do. he was the guy we are supposed to trust.

I also like Murray he was good from the off with his interview on BBC and was a regluar attendee before getting the chairman's job.

Would think Walter has taken up that mantle.

Murray still got labelled as Green's man in the early hostility by many.

With regards to what's happening on the pitch, I can't disagree with any of that tbh. We have missed the chance to turn a huge negative into a feekin massive positive IMO by not restructuring our long term coaching/playing strategy. Once again we have looked to the hugely dissapointing trait that has been far too prevelant with 21st Century Rangers...myopic short termism. For once we don't have the pressure cooker stress of the weekly Old Firm title challenge to deal with so we should be setting out a long term strategy on the park that will last more than a year or two. Seriously...what the feek is the point of merely grinding our way throught the lower divisions without learning anything?

I've read so much over the last few weeks about McCoist and why it's going wrong. "It's the players fault...they're not pulling their weight" Surely it's up to the manager to sort that out? "The players don't look fit..." Once again, up to the management and the coaches. The buck always stops with the manager IMO. He's is the one who harnesses the entire vision for the what the players are doing on the park. I watched Ortiz play V Real Madrid on saturday and was thinking...how can a player that looked so bad here play in La Liga? How did he manage to go backwards at Ibrox? For Ortiz see also...Templeton, Sheils.

I've also seen posts about who we can buy after the embargo is lifted. Is that really going to solve anything? What's the point in signing more players that we can play out of position and crow bar into a failing playing system. Money is not the answer here for me. If you look at what Pressley has done at Falkirk with the young players and their recognisable style of play, you have to wonder why can't we do that?

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

I think that there's a touch of hysteria in the article (and in many views over the past couple of days). I don't see Rangers as an angry club. They are being shut of league reconstruction talks and are correct in reacting to that farce. There are issues with Dundee Utd and have been for the last 4-5 years and that manifested in boycott but it's hardly a major thing.

However I do disagree with Green acting like a petulant schoolboy and not sitting in the directors' box. Directors of our club should always act like that and while it is OK to agree with the fans' generally held view of a biycott, it is a totally different issue to refuse to shake the hand of another club's directosrs (if that is what he did) or sit in the directors' box. Our directors should always do that as representatives of the club. It doesn't matter how the directors of other clubs behave. Ours should behave immaculately and not just because it may get favour within the support.

As for the Green v Murray issue, the article lacks credibility as it fails to mention even one issue over which they disagree.

seems we were wrong about that. makes you wonder why things changed so quickly.

Unless Malcolm Murray resigns and exclusively reveals mass crookery or something I don't see it as much to be concerned about. They could be falling out over whether to have whole or semi skimmed milk in the boardroom for all we know.

Team stuff spot on we are a shambles from top to bottom.

The rest about being angry and needing to build bridges, :facepalm: we are still in the middle of a witch hunt and being told if you win this league and we get reconstruction pushed through you won't get promotion.

But we have to doth our cap and say thank you sir, no problem sir, how high is it you want us to jump sir, oh it's not jump its bend over so you can shove it deeper up our arse.