Keith Jackson in today's record

Agreed Govan. I'm feekin sick of all these excuses. We've been shapeless and poor since Ally has been charge tbh. 2 home victories against them last season seem to have rendered many fans blind to what is a actually going on...or what is not going on. Regardless of personel' date=' we should have a blueprint, style of play, a philosophy but after a year and a half we look as if we going backwards. Amatuers have passed us off the park on occassions this season FFS[/quote']

well said.

Press pre-match flesh in the boardroom.:eek2: Fuck that for a game of soldiers I would stay in the bus. Unless we were playing Mansfield town of course.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2037257/Carolyn-Still-Meet-Mansfields-CEO-Footballers-Wives-looks.html#axzz2JwNWL3YS

:D

Guest Bear Able

Piece of scaremongering nonsense from start to finish.

We had a complete team to replace in less than two weeks, we knew it would cause problems. In the past we signed duds but were able to carry them in the good years. When replacing 19 lost players, and no signing options, the difficuilties increased tenfold which is why it is a relief to be in the 3rd div while we get through it.

Nothing has changed, and not much will change until the embargo is lifted and we have a change of manager. Until then we can continue to back our team, albeit more often in hope than in anticipation. In the meantime it might be better to just ignore the shit-stirrers in the media, as well as the more gullible amongst our support, who are unable to recognise malicious anti-Rangers propaganda even when it's as glaringly obvious as in the above article.

B_A:

Of course the issue isn't as bad as it's made out to be by some (either the media or own fans) but I don't think some of the stuff Jackson talks about is easily swatted aside. There are a lot of problems at the club and while a new manager (or some new players) may well help address the on-pitch ones I'd like to hear a bit more from Charles Green about how he intends to turn the club around off the pitch.

And by hearing from him, I mean concrete solutions that are shovel-ready so to speak. Not meaningless sound-bites to appease crowds of bears. I heard enough of those for a lifetime under the previous two owners.

Starting to lose a little bit of patience with Green myself, not because I think he's up to anything but he is getting way too like Sir Minty for me.

Tell us when something is done and dusted Charlie, like the kit deal or stadium rebranding which has been dragging on for months.

... then again, GovanAllan, you wouldn't want him staying silent either. Obviously people want facts more than theories and "rainbows", but things with big companies are not solely done by wishful thinking and work from one side alone. Hence I would expect protracted deals being put in place by lawyers et al ... from both sides.

And while we are at it, do we need either being rushed through anyway?

... then again, GovanAllan, you wouldn't want him staying silent either. Obviously people want facts more than theories and "rainbows", but things with big companies are not solely done by wishful thinking and work from one side alone. Hence I would expect protracted deals being put in place by lawyers et al ... from both sides.

And while we are at it, do we need either being rushed through anyway?

We're told circa £20million was raised via the IPO.

We're also told around £12million was raised via 38,000 season ticket sales.

We're then told we're still going to make a loss this season.

What is happening with all the money raised as I've yet to hear a solid commitment on any of it. Clearly, if we're to run the club to the same SPL scale as before, a loss is to be expected but why are we not stream-lining now to minimise such expenditure?