Keith Jackson in today's record

A lot of stuff was paid for (all foreign transfer stuff, Ibrox refurbishment (screens working again?), buying houses opposite to Ibrox, et al), while the most obvious thing is that we kept all the staff from last season - bar the defectors. Green said that less than 30% of the turnover will be spend on wages and with the current folk on board, we most likely will not make that barrier this business year. It was also said that the first year was bound to make a financial loss, no matter whether we have money in the bank. I'm not sure either what the running costs of Ibrox and MP are, BTW. We get Rangers TV and the security in-house, which will probably reduce costs, and inevitably, some folk will go. (Remember the outcry when the tea-lady was about to be laid off?) Restructuring will take its time and might not be as obvious to the everyday fan.

I appreciate all of that d_B but £30million+ is a lot of money and I'd like to see it accounted for sooner rather than later.

I'm not trying to paint a negative picture here - I just think that if Green can promise certain things then he shouldn't be saying he can. I'd like to see a clear roadmap back to the top league for the club. I think that will help the investors and us ordinary fans that are already looking towards next year's season ticket cost.

A lot of stuff was paid for (all foreign transfer stuff, Ibrox refurbishment (screens working again?), buying houses opposite to Ibrox, et al),

The only things at Ibrox refurbished under Greens tenure are the betting kiosks which would cost a low 4 figure sum and in all probability be paid for by Bet Butler. The second hand dilapidated screens were installed last season. Pray tell what houses opposite Ibrox have we bought?

The only things at Ibrox refurbished under Greens tenure are the betting kiosks which would cost a low 4 figure sum and in all probability be paid for by Bet Butler. The second hand dilapidated screens were installed last season. Pray tell what houses opposite Ibrox have we bought?

I imagine he's referring to Edmiston House.

... then again, GovanAllan, you wouldn't want him staying silent either. Obviously people want facts more than theories and "rainbows", but things with big companies are not solely done by wishful thinking and work from one side alone. Hence I would expect protracted deals being put in place by lawyers et al ... from both sides.

And while we are at it, do we need either being rushed through anyway?

To be quite honest DB, a little quiet from Charlie until he has something concrete to tell us about would be nice for a little while.

Well the kit deal yes doesn't the Umbro contract run out this season, or are we just going to limp along on a year to year.

I appreciate all of that d_B but £30million+ is a lot of money and I'd like to see it accounted for sooner rather than later.

I'm not trying to paint a negative picture here - I just think that if Green can promise certain things then he shouldn't be saying he can. I'd like to see a clear roadmap back to the top league for the club. I think that will help the investors and us ordinary fans that are already looking towards next year's season ticket cost.

What do you mean by a roadmap really Frankie? Maybe i'm being a bit simplistic but we need the manager to win football matches, i'm not sure what else Green is meant to say there.

To be quite honest DB, a little quiet from Charlie until he has something concrete to tell us about would be nice for a little while.

Well the kit deal yes doesn't the Umbro contract run out this season, or are we just going to limp along on a year to year.

No-one is perfect GA but i'd rather have him too talkative than too quiet if you get my drift.

Not so sure anymore mate, if he doesn't deliver on the promises he's made he just becomes another Minty.

Minty financially ruined us, his ego inflated talk was just the tip of the iceberg.

Besides he had 20 odd years to deliver promises, Green has had a few months and a lot to deal with in those initial months.