Steven Davis: â??Iâ??d like to come back and play for Rangers againâ??

another way to look at this is the previous summer davis was conned into signing a new contract that the club had no intentions of or means to honour. if that hadnt happened he would have been a free agent in the summer anyway.

I do think that's pushing it ever so slightly.

agreed mate, if it was me, yo would need to drag me off that training pitch. i would want to bend a ball like beckham, juninho, nakamura, ronaldo and the like. guys like aird, mckay, templeton should be working on that dead ball ability. our coaches should be demanding they practice and add this to their game. ian black has a nice technique on the ball but he cant hit a dead ball for shit. he has potential to improve too.

I noticed with the Juve game last night (which actually was an entertaining game to watch) they will never hump the ball up the field from a keeper, if they can help it. The times they passed across their own box - well if it was Rangers doing it, my heart would have been in my mouth. They play patient, skillful football and build from the back.

I'm shocked at some of the deserter/traitor comments, I don't understand that mentality.

I noticed with the Juve game last night (which actually was an entertaining game to watch) they will never hump the ball up the field from a keeper, if they can help it. The times they passed across their own box - well if it was Rangers doing it, my heart would have been in my mouth. They play patient, skillful football and build from the back.

I'm shocked at some of the deserter/traitor comments, I don't understand that mentality.

it was proper football but with no out ball or players showing for the ball up the field it can cost you. many times celtic won the ball back and just came back at juve. their defence was solid though thankfully. i was impressed with juve, i must say but still felt celtic looked dangerous every time they went near the juve box. buffon seemed to be the coolest man on the park. a real class act.

another way to look at this is the previous summer davis was conned into signing a new contract that the club had no intentions of or means to honour. if that hadnt happened he would have been a free agent in the summer anyway.

There was an assumption that we would qualify for the CL and therefore we would have been easily able to honour the contract, so to say that the club had no intention of honouring it is incorrect. Whyte could still be here if we had qualified for the group stages last season.

There was an assumption that we would qualify for the CL and therefore we would have been easily able to honour the contract, so to say that the club had no intention of honouring it is incorrect. Whyte could still be here if we had qualified for the group stages last season.

you dont believe whytes plan was always admin? i am not convinced he would have paid the tax even had we qualified.