Steven Davis: â??Iâ??d like to come back and play for Rangers againâ??

him too. and we done it with ricksen as well. the only ones who were consistantly decent were adam and albertz. its a part of the game we completely neglect. and its so important too.

Agree, you do wonder what they do all day at Auchenhowie and I don't just mean since Ally McCoist took charge. Generally the set pieces have been poor since Albertz, Van Bronckhorst and R De Boer moved on. I think you are being slightly generous with Adam although he did have a few good moments. Very poor indeed.

Agree, you do wonder what they do all day at Auchenhowie and I don't just mean since Ally McCoist took charge. Generally the set pieces have been poor since Albertz, Van Bronckhorst and R De Boer moved on. I think you are being slightly generous with Adam although he did have a few good moments. Very poor indeed.

agreed mate, if it was me, yo would need to drag me off that training pitch. i would want to bend a ball like beckham, juninho, nakamura, ronaldo and the like. guys like aird, mckay, templeton should be working on that dead ball ability. our coaches should be demanding they practice and add this to their game. ian black has a nice technique on the ball but he cant hit a dead ball for shit. he has potential to improve too.

I just wonder why these former players keep coming back with these type of comments wanting to fit back into the club in some way, some of them have some nerve! Are they missing being part of the Rangers family seeing there is still 48000 turning up? Are they not getting the same glamour attention at their new clubs and are now just 1 piece of a jigsaw?

It was the manner which they left for me especially from so called Rangers fans. The likes of Edu, Goian, Boca, McCulloch, Alexander and all the players who stayed showed what garbage the deserters came out with.

I agree with what has already been said about the wage cuts being a great gesture at the time and yes they all do have to think about future contracts to cover mortgages (doubt that they even had one) and families but all that could have been done in the background rather then the cringeworthy speeches like Whittaker and Naismith.

I do cut a bit slack for certain players who did keep quiet like Davis who did end up getting the club a fee, but as captain of The Rangers he went hiding.

I hold no hatred towards any of the former players who are in the deserter catergory, I dont want to waste any energy on them either, they can get on with their careers elsewhere and have nothing to do with Rangers. But none of them are ever welcome to wear a Blue jersey on the Ibrox turf ever again. I have no problem if they want to show up at Ibrox at a game so long as they purchase a ticket like the next fan. If they were in the directors area with freebie tickets Id expect them to be removed.

Edited by Gribz

A classy player who had options to do the best for his family due to his age and talent. I believe every player that left must be judged individually. If green says he left with the clubs best wishes and that he personally had a hand in ensuring we were paid then he's alright with me. We all champion jig but in reality he would have had no attractive options available to him. Ditto Alexander. Wallace is the only one I believe did something special.

Davis would be welcomed back by me.

A classy player who had options to do the best for his family due to his age and talent. I believe every player that left must be judged individually. If green says he left with the clubs best wishes and that he personally had a hand in ensuring we were paid then he's alright with me. We all champion jig but in reality he would have had no attractive options available to him. Ditto Alexander. Wallace is the only one I believe did something special.

Davis would be welcomed back by me.

Has he ever said this?