Sandaza and 'Tommy'

As I said before, Sandaza has looked rather lively of late, not least if compared to others in the squad. That he is no world beater is well known. Likewise, Little is our best scorer, but has been disappointing as well. Put Little and Sandaza up front and they will both deliver. That "we" don't do this is probably the main problem we have.

I don't think it's too bad an idea to play Little and Sandaza up front but failing to do so is definitely not our biggest problem.

As long as McCulloch continues to play in defence I'd prefer to see Hemmings given an opportunity alongside the [not so] 'disappointing' Little up front.

I think we should be looking at Sandaza as a squad player and nothing more.

Perhaps but a squad player shouldn't be guaranteed £10k per week plus bonuses.

I think he said he's on less than half that now. Then £6.5k next season.

If he doesn't improve I doubt if he'll still be around the club nevermind the squad by the 4th year of his deal when he would be getting £10k a week

Can't believe the furore of a non story , footballer willing to move for more money , hardly earth shattering , that the guy was probably stupid , so what , as has been stated before what he said was hardly controversial and in fact was pretty honest IMHO , yet some want him sacked , get a life