Neil Murray suspended

This all too reminiscent of what you did in regards to Whyte, blaming the media for fabricating everything when in fact they were telling the truth.

Yep, knew that club would be coming in my direction. If you would cast a look back at the posts back to that day, not the way you seem to remember it, you'd probably unearth that I did not exactly support Whyte (as I do not "support" McCoist or Green in all he does). What I did was to ask for keeping an objective eye on the matter and do not believe all what the media has to say about it. A media that was focussed on bringing us down ... as it was their once-in-a-lifetime-journalistic orgasm. And sure did they unearth some of the naughty facts about Whyte as well - and hardly did the DR keep to impartial media reporting. Not least the chaps who run their sports department these days. But after they "struck gold" once does that make them prime diggers for the rest of their careers? Remember their talk during administration, our re-entry into the Scots game, their stance as long as the EBT stuff was in the balance ... nope, this folk has hardly any credibility left and as I pointed out above, the way it is presented, you would expect Rangers go into meltdown after the physio left and Murray is being suspended over some transfer deals ... if that is actually the case (as there's not been a whisper from the club so far).

Why do the Rangers support always blame the messenger.

There are worrying signs that all is not well, if CG wants to get rid of people, I hope he does it in the correct way.

Whyte sacking Bain and the way it was carried out sticks in my mind.

Why do the Rangers support always blame the messenger.

There are worrying signs that all is not well, if CG wants to get rid of people, I hope he does it in the correct way.

Whyte sacking Bain and the way it was carried out sticks in my mind.

CEO is a bit different from the scout.