Neil Murray suspended

This is probably the start of a cull. Green and Co have been in a year, they know who they want and who they don't want. If they can find reasons to get rid of people cheaply they will use them, if they can't they will pay them off. They will want people who are able to take the club in the direction they want it to go.

Don't mind them getting rid, but they must do it the right way.

As Gunslinger says, we could end up in court as much under Green as we were under Whyte.

If he recommended Argy, Faure and Cribari last summer, they would be better tearing the list up.

You have to wonder who did recommend a lot of these players. Green was boasting how getting players in if there was a new co was not a problem given his contacts with scouts and agencies. When we were in that situation did he just then step back and not get involved? :hm:

You have to wonder who did recommend a lot of these players. Green was boasting how getting players in if there was a new co was not a problem given his contacts with scouts and agencies. When we were in that situation did he just then step back and not get involved? :hm:

you cant take anything he says to seriously.

if green wants to replace people thats fine. however, he must do it in the correct fashion. constructive dismissal or wrongful dismissal cases are not what we need.

if hes just cost cutting then it goes against his promise last summer and he should speak out about the reasoning.

my fear is we will be a club run in a maner designed to make a profit not to deliver good football or win things.

won't be long till we are getting misty eyed over sid david IMHO>.

my fear is we will be a club run in a maner designed to make a profit not to deliver good football or win things.

n order for this club to be profitable, it has to been doing well & winning things - there are no alternatives

if green wants to replace people thats fine. however, he must do it in the correct fashion. constructive dismissal or wrongful dismissal cases are not what we need.

if hes just cost cutting then it goes against his promise last summer and he should speak out about the reasoning.

Now, I just wonder what your stance will be if Murray was indeed guilty here?

None of this sounds particularily new from your initial concerns. We need to give the people in charge time, it's been less than a year and they didn't exactly come in under normal circumstances. By all means be skeptical and vigilant but there's a thread on follow follow declaring 'Green out' ffs. It's just gone way over the top, we need stability in the boardroom for a change so why call for the man's head when he hasn't commited a sackable offence?

Clearly you still underestimate my feelings towards Minty.

Players being recommended for trials by agents etc is hardly new.

I've read it was done without Ally's consent, but these things you can take with a pinch of salt. I reckon it goes on everywhere unle ss there is a strong Manager.