Neil Murray suspended

No one knows why NM has been suspended unless you are close to the action, having known Neil i would find it hard to believe he has been under hand as you would say . Untill it comes out from Rangers official as to what he has been suspended for i would take it with a pinch of salt.

Look as I may I cannot seem to find any evidence that would lead me to conclude that he is, all I seem to find are examples of wealth destruction like Kingsbridge Holdings, Formation Group, Panceltica et al and most worrying of all Sheffield United, but hey feel free to steer me in the direction of examples of his business prowess.

I was talking technically rather than figuratively.

The only thing we can take from this is that someone did speak to the Record. They use quotes, albeit anonymously, but it's very, very unlikely Jackson simply made that up. So someone like an agent, a player or backroom staff or someone close to Murray leaked this. That's a concern and not a good sign.

The quotes from the anonymous source seem to be written by someone with a better grasp of the English language than you'd generally expect from the players and coaching staff.

The quotes from the anonymous source seem to be written by someone with a better grasp of the English language than you'd generally expect from the players and coaching staff.

Neil Murray is smarter than the average bear, perhaps his friends are too.

ALLY McCOIST insists he’ll go it alone in his hunt for new players while chief scout Neil Murray is suspended.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has ordered Murray to stay away from the club until a probe into last summer’s transfer activities has been completed.

Murray had been drawing up a list of players Gers could move for when their transfer embargo ends on September 1.

McCoist — who appointed Murray after becoming boss — admitted: “Neil’s is an extremely sensitive situation.

“The outcome will affect plans, there’s no doubt about that.

“I don’t think there’s a timescale, but we need decisions made and we need them made yesterday because of the importance of the next few months in terms of looking at free transfers.”

McCoist, who is still without Fran Sandaza after he was suspended by Green, added: “These are things that aren't the norm for a football coach or manager.

“But in the grand scheme of the last 18 months nothing surprises me or shocks me. It’s not ideal — it would be wrong of me to say anything other than that.”

Dundee boss John Brown, who worked alongside Murray in the Ibrox scouting department until last summer, is raging at the treatment of his former team-mate.

He told SunSport: “You will get no more honourable man than Neil Murray and it’s disgraceful that he should be treated in this manner.

“He’s an honest man who played for Rangers and will always have the club at heart.

“There are some who think I shouldn’t comment on matters like this, but I can’t stand by and see a good man’s name tarnished.

“Neil is terrific at his job with a great network of contacts and is a big asset to Rangers.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4866320/Gaffer-is-targeting-a-decision.html#ixzz2OyjsgKpO