Fair points Pete - the only thing that I would say is that it IS fair to criticise his performance against Falkirk last week but there are 10 others that should also take the same criticism last week.

Clement being top of the hit list, he was rank last week and a disgrace to the jersy imo. No guts, no determination and no effort.

I don't see why we can't he has been rank rotten since he came back from Blackburn. Yes at the moment he is playing well and maybe be above criticism although last week he had gone awol. If he keeps up the form he has been showing recently then he will be an important player for us. Three games in three years is not good enough though.

Yeah il agree with that Pete, he cant come in for critisism if he plays well every week so as you say 3 games in a row isnt good enough.

Its great to hear he was MOTM against Hibs so lets hope he is MOTM next Sunday in the OF also.

Clement being top of the hit list, he was rank last week and a disgrace to the jersy imo. No guts, no determination and no effort.

I would agree about Clement. I'm still not sold on this guy. Doesn't do enough for me. A few wee pretty passes in a game might be OK in France, but not in Scotland, not for me any rate! Barry Ferguson was excellent yesterday and imo we would be lost without him. Thursday night if he is left out will tell us a lot.

Barry pissed all over the so-called best midfield in the country,some great football played yesterday and we also bullied Hibs which is what we should be doing to every team at Ibrox, standards were set yesterday and this is what we should be entitled to expect at home in every game

I would agree about Clement. I'm still not sold on this guy. Doesn't do enough for me. A few wee pretty passes in a game might be OK in France, but not in Scotland, not for me any rate!

Hemdani anyone?

Can't beleive the criticism Svensson comes in for about his aerial ability when we have this non-tackling non-heading midfielder at the back.

standards were set yesterday and this is what we should be entitled to expect at home in every game

This is a good point and one of the reasons why Im one who gets on about Ferguson. We all know his ability and what he can do but he needs to be consistant and do it more often. He is coming good now with 3 or 4 good games on the trot but its got to be longer than this.

Good timing from him though, just when we need him next week aswell to get the better of Lennon. Cant wait!

I think Fergie has had a really good run of form recently - since he fully recovered and got fit after his operation. He's been outstanding in 5 or 6 games and if he did have a bad game last week, you have to look at the team around him.

If I had to drop a midfielder for inconsistency, Clement would be my first choice by miles. When he plays well, Barry and Charlie are far more effective but too often he's just not in the game. He did far less than Barry at Falkirk and at least our captain was one of about three players who were putting the graft in.

Clement seems to be getting an easy ride above the criticism when we perform badly - when he's one of the main culprits, and far from being a success so far, all he's showed is that he does have the potential.

I think there's a bunch of players who are consistently doing a job for Rangers and for me they are Fergie, Smith, MacGregor, Boyd and Prso although the Croatian is limited by his dodgy knees.

Burke is good when he's fit and Novo tries hard and doesn't do too bad.

Clement is good every second game as is Adam, Hemdani is never a centre back but played not bad in midfield, Hutton is hot and cold, Buffel has the odd ten minutes.

The rest don't even get pass marks.