Agreed, as i keep saying i'm a Boyd fan and as long as he keeps scoring for the Gers, he plays, and his overall game will improve.He is the only natural goal scorer we have, or anybody has for that matter, i hope he's back sooner rather than later.

I believe we should all reserve judgement on Sebo until after he's had a decent run of games playing the full 90 minutes, something that Boyd's enforced lay off should allow him. The guy's young, coming from a different league so is needing time to adjust, is getting only the odd 20 mins here and there in a struggling team and with the pressure of being Le Guens biggest signing in monetary terms anyway.

His goal scoring record in Austria was pretty good as is his record for Slovakia albiet his international career is just starting. There are very few poor national teams in Europe these days so to hit a hat trick against one isn't to be sniffed at.

The problem I feel for the strikers at the moment at Rangers is the formation, what with just 1 man upfront being supported by the 2 wide players cutting in and runner from midfield. Basically this involves more often than not the striker having to hold the ball up until other players get in position, something which Le Guen obviously feels Boyd can work on. However Boyd does his best work in the box and is a very instinctive striker, when the ball gets into the box he'll usually be the first one onto it. I for one would like us to go back to a 2 man strikeforce as I reckon the power and pace of Sebo together with the natural goal scoring of Boyd would cause defences more problems. A hark back to the Hateley and McCoist years perhaps???

Malky

A hark back to the Hateley and McCoist years perhaps???

Malky

A long way to go until Boyd and Sebo can be classed anywhere near that partnership. I don't rate Sebo at all, but as has been said that is mainly due to the fact he has hardly played a full 90 minutes. The jury is still very much out. We have been like this with a few guys in the past and then a goal against say Celtic has got us on their side. Who knows the same could happen with Sebo. Fingers crossed

A hark back to the Hateley and McCoist years perhaps???

I remember Mark Hately at AC Milan and he looked like he could not kick a ball.

He tripped over his own feet more than he scored. He became a hero for us.

Maybe there is hope for Sebo yet as a lack of confidence brings in doubt which loses you the split second needed to be in heaven or hell.

C'MON SEBO!!!

SEEEEBOOOOO

I really want to see him have run in the team to see what he can do. He didnt get 26 goals for Artmedia with luck and did anyone see that classy hatrick against Malta??

Its just been that he hasnt had a chance nor settled at Ibrox.

PLAY THE MAN and give him a chance, he might bash us to winning games.

C'mon Sebo

C'MON SEBO!!!

SEEEEBOOOOO

I really want to see him have run in the team to see what he can do. He didnt get 26 goals for Artmedia with luck and did anyone see that classy hatrick against Malta??

Its just been that he hasnt had a chance nor settled at Ibrox.

PLAY THE MAN and give him a chance, he might bash us to winning games.

C'mon Sebo

COME ON SEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

He hasn't had starts , it's hars to settle into a game with 15mins left

SEBO to score this week , thursday and against timmy

Come on SEBO prove everyone wrong

SEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thup: :D