SPL Vote Defeated!!

Best thing I've read yet is:

In an effort to force through the change, they tabled to change the vote structure from 11-1 to 9-3 which would make Ross County & St. Mirren unable to stop the change. To do this, they used the 11-1 structure to vote, which was defeated, most likely by Ross County & St. Mirren

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Seriously. These guys run our game. HAHAHAHA

That's funny.

Even funnier that those two actually wanted the 9-3 vote but perhaps they are starting to recognise the Celtic cabal...

Clearly the main issue here is sponsorship and specifically that of a TV deal.

It appears that without RFC and in the absence of decent viewing figures, the oft-talked about (but never revealed) 5 year SKY TV deal will end as it was actually for only for one year with a variety of clauses.

Ergo, unless the SPL can deliver RFC's involvement (humble pie anyone?) they will have to accept a vastly reduced TV deal (probably from BT) which means already struggling clubs (e.g. Killie, Dundee Utd, Motherwell and Aberdeen) will have to cut costs substantially making them even less than competitive.

Is it any wonder the more fiscally secure clubs didn't want to subsidise these chancers?

Clearly the main issue here is sponsorship and specifically that of a TV deal.

It appears that without RFC and in the absence of decent viewing figures, the oft-talked about (but never revealed) 5 year SKY TV deal will end as it was actually for only for one year with a variety of clauses.

Ergo, unless the SPL can deliver RFC's involvement (humble pie anyone?) they will have to accept a vastly reduced TV deal (probably from BT) which means already struggling clubs (e.g. Killie, Dundee Utd, Motherwell and Aberdeen) will have to cut costs substantially making them even less than competitive.

Is it any wonder the more fiscally secure clubs didn't want to subsidise these chancers?

Rangers would not have been involved in the TV deal even if it had gone through.

What am I not getting here?

I just cant stop grinning at milnes face lol he looks sooo gutted

sheep for admin anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There is a rumour on FF that there is a rumour going about that the SHEEP are heading for administration?...............................:D

Rangers would not have been involved in the TV deal even if it had gone through.

What am I not getting here?

I think they would have. Stanraer precendent would have seen us in middle league - meaning matches against Rangers for some SPL teams and a retained interest for Sky.

Make no mistake, this is all about RFC and Sky.