4-4-2

-------------mcgregor------------------

hutton---svenson---hemdani------hutton

sionko-----fergie-----clemont-----adam

-------------dado-----novo-----------

it was simple the best performance(first half anyway) of the season or the last few tbh

fergie was clearly the MOTM by a country mile..... the goalie playing well....the defence stopping goals......midfield out foixing the other team... and the strikers scoring and setting up goals for us

sionko has to be the most improved player on the field (big bird in defence has his best game in a gers top) he had the fight / grit we need every week

ask's one question ..WHERE THE F**K HAVE YOU BEEN ALL SEASON RANGERS

Del.

4-4-2

-------------mcgregor------------------

hutton---svenson---hemdani------hutton

sionko-----fergie-----clemont-----adam

-------------dado-----novo-----------

it was simple the best performance(first half anyway) of the season or the last few tbh

fergie was clearly the MOTM by a country mile..... the goalie playing well....the defence stopping goals......midfield out foixing the other team... and the strikers scoring and setting up goals for us

sionko has to be the most improved player on the field (big bird in defence has his best game in a gers top) he had the fight / grit we need every week

ask's one question ..WHERE THE F**K HAVE YOU BEEN ALL SEASON RANGERS

Del.

Now this is encouraging and great to hear.

Its refreshing to see we played a flat 4-4-2 formation with everyone in natural positions and the result tells its own story.

Glad to hear Sionko done well on the right, i rate him. Hopefully this is all carried into the OF game next week

Fook me, what a performance today and great to see that wee cunt Collins going ape at his players. Also good to see Scott Brown spitting the dummy out when he got subbed and that wee shite Sproule getting sent off for throwing a hissy fit. Rangers fan my arse!!!

1st half performance was excellent today and Prso's "offside" goal was never offside but he composed himself well and scored a couple of minutes later. I also thought Novo had a great game today. He tormented the HIVs defence no end but tired in the 2nd half. The wee man does his fair share of defending too. 2nd half we died a bit and Hibs came out strong but rarely threatened us. I thought the big girl (Svensson) at the back played superb today, some crackin' last ditch tackles and a fantastic block from Sproule early doors in the 2nd half.

Good to have Smith back, what a difference he makes. I wasn't his biggest fan at the start of the season but when he went off injured against Auxerre everyone witnessed just how much we need him playing every week.

Sebo? Well, he'll come good I think.

Rangers were excellent in the first forty five minutes but the second half decended into farce with hivs hitting the deck any time a Rangers player went near them. The match officials were shocking too with some pretty bamboozling decisions and non stop whistle blowing throughout the second half. for the first time this season we showed desire and a willingness to win. We we fought for every ball and were far more direct in our play. was pleased to see us playing a 442 again , take note paul, if you have two strikers on you are twice as likley to score.

Where did that first half performance come from yesterday> That's how we should be playing EVERY week. Ferguson and Prso were the stand outs for me yesterday. Also thought Sionko had a decent game and hopefully he'll gain some confidence from getting on the scoresheet

How Collins saw the match. :flipa:

Link: http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=1883_0_1_0_M

:)

The only reason there second half was better was he earned the right to play out the second half of the game by steam rollering them and winning it in the first half. They did'nt improve so much as we stepped down a couple of gears.

Also think he contradicts himself re Sproule. How can he say that you can't react like that on a yellow, but then say the ref got it wrong? :confused: