Whyte,Green,Imrad....The Deal according to Whyte

:Craig Whyte

<ctw@libertycapital.biz>Date: 23 May 2012 16:05Subject: ContractsTo:sheik.iahmad@[Redacted]

Contracts to be breached:

Suppliers1. Azure - Catering2. Prognosis - Internet3. JJB - Generates revenue of £3m per annum so we need to be careful about breaching thiscontract. Question is - can we do better?Team Managers1. McCoist - £750k per annum. Needs to be breached and renegotiated if he's going to stay. I'dsuggest a salar of £300k + bonuses for League title, Champions League, etc. 1 year contract2. Kenny Mcdowall £250k per annum. Reduce to £150k3. Jimmy Sinclair - £170k - dismiss - he has a perfectly able No. 2Total Savings: £720kExecutive1. Jaqueline Gourlay2. Andrew Dickson3. Sandy Jardine4. David Martin5. Lindsay HerronPlayers1. Lee McCulloch - on £19k per week with zero sell on value. Terminate contract.2. Alan Mcgregor - on £20k + £5k per match. Too expensive and No 2 keeper is decent but we canprobably sell for £3m3. Steve Davis - on £28k per week but again we can likely sell for £3m+4. Kirk Broadfoot - Useless and too expensive. Terminate contract (on £12k per week)5. Stephen Whittaker - on £20k per week. Possibly some value but I wouldn't take the risk. Terminatecontract6. Juan Ortiz - on £10k per week and useless. Terminate contract7. Alejando Bedoya - if he's on more than £5k per week terminate.8. Sasa Papac - already gone - £20k per week saving9. Kyle Bartley - On loan from Arsenal. Return £16k per week savingTotal player savings: £7.5m per annum (assuming we're able to sell McGregor & Davis)1st Team Management Savings £720kExecutive Savings: £300k

Why don't we unite for once and starve these shysters and low lifes of money.

Share price must go down if there's no ST sales.

If they don't give up, what happens?

They won't hang around for long if there's no money to be made.

if Rangers aren't around next season, the whole shady game of cards that is Scottish football folds.

Maybe a good thing.

Then we can all start afresh.

With nothing.

Why don't we unite for once and starve these shysters and low lifes of money.

Share price must go down if there's no ST sales.

If they don't give up, what happens?

They won't hang around for long if there's no money to be made.

if Rangers aren't around next season, the whole shady game of cards that is Scottish football folds.

Maybe a good thing.

Then we can all start afresh.

With nothing.

I'm afraid I renew unconditionally.

I'm afraid I renew unconditionally.

Fair comment mate and I suspect we're all the same for the most part.

However, the fact is until Ally gave the nod last August, we'd only sold less than 1000 season tickets. Unfortunately, I suspect we're heading for the same situation again this summer unless the situation in the boardroom is addressed very quickly.

Fair comment mate and I suspect we're all the same for the most part.

However, the fact is until Ally gave the nod last August, we'd only sold less than 1000 season tickets. Unfortunately, I suspect we're heading for the same situation again this summer unless the situation in the boardroom is addressed very quickly.

There are clearly people who not only rely on the 'unconditional' supporter, but prey on them too. There is a world of difference from being reticent to give someone you mistrust your money and remaining a supporter of the club. Frankly the former is neglecting personal responsibility. Pretending everything is okay or doesn't concern 'me' damages the club too.

There are clearly people who not only rely on the 'unconditional' supporter, but prey on them too. There is a world of difference from being reticent to give someone you mistrust your money and remaining a supporter of the club. Frankly the former is neglecting personal responsibility. Pretending everything is okay or doesn't concern 'me' damages the club too.

Spot on mate.

We're all loyal fans but that loyalty has been used and abused for far too long. I, for one, have had enough.