Whyte,Green,Imrad....The Deal according to Whyte

Not renewing in the short term may help force a sale. A blunt and dangerous tactic but I think very soon it's one strategy we may be asked to use. As BD rightly says though, the reasons for new ownership have to be made clear.

Frankie why should we be doing the dirty work of rich men who claim to be big supporters of the club? I can't believe the asking price for the shares is crazy unrealistic money, it may be higher than they think it should be but sometimes you just need to push the boat out.

It all sounds too simple to me that if we deny the club working capital the ownership is just going to kindly pass it on. What exactly is to stop them putting us into administration again and/or flogging the assets? As people are so keen to point out these people don't have any emotional attachment to the club, so if we're starving the club of finance they may as well just let it die no?

Any ownership, 'Rangers men' or otherwise need season ticket money. So unless someone can categorically prove to me that the money is not being used as working capital then I cannot see how refusing to renew my season ticket is doing anything other than hurting the club.

they wouldn't make the same cash out of doing that as of running us properly and selling up. that danger somewhat passed when we moved out if single ownership.

if zeus/blue pitch/ahmed took us down a line into admin2 the other investors would remove them long before we got there.

but we don't need to boycott. we could instead go on a game by game basis. thus forcing continued honesty.

Frankie why should we be doing the dirty work of rich men who claim to be big supporters of the club? I can't believe the asking price for the shares is crazy unrealistic money, it may be higher than they think it should be but sometimes you just need to push the boat out.

remember money is finite. if king has 50 million to spend the less he pays for the club the more he spends on it and vice versa.

The club should be self sustainable anyway.

It should be but nothing Green & Co have done so far demonstrates that it will be.

Just look at the contracts and payments they awarded themselves, they have as much interest in properly running a football club as Craig Whyte had, all they are interested in is how much filthy lucre they can trouser.

Not renewing would surely only harm the club,renewing will help the club regardless of who owns us

I didn't say what I said lightly.

As things are, I believe we've gone from the frying pan into the fire, and I can only see things getting worse.

Not renewing is not a permanent thing.

There's a lot of people out there with a lot of money to lose. I believe there are also those who see us as an easy touch to make money.

Enough investors will bail out if they see that this will cause them problems and give them bad publicity.

We do, however, need a figure head who knows what they're talking about.

As things are, I believe we've gone from the frying pan into the fire, and I can only see things getting worse.

There's a lot of people out there with a lot of money to lose. I believe there are also those who see us as an easy touch to make money.

Enough investors will bail out if they see that this will cause them problems and give them bad publicity.

I know what you're saying mate and I understand, I'm simply saying that not renewing would only harm the club!,maybe if a clear message was sent to the club that the fans are contemplating not renewing we might get some feed back?.

This time last year we were still in administration with no clue at all what the future held. I won't deny the current situation is a bit of a cluster fuck but it's still worth having some perspective.

If someone can demonstrate clearly that me not renewing my season ticket is in the club's best interests then I wouldn't renew (probably) but if that's not done then I will renew. We are at the stage that everything is so unclear that I can't see any benefit in not renewing.

How would someone go about that though? The fact this is so opaque is the issue, the fact the board have 'ousted' Green and Ahmed has lost his role too tells me something is wrong. I guess it then comes down to who you trust and as I've misgivings about those two I'm inclined not to give them my money. I suppose I could see a scenario where someone like McCoist gave an interview where he said he couldn't be sure season ticket money would remain in the club (or the opposite). But I don't see a press conference being held about it.

How would someone go about that though? The fact this is so opaque is the issue, the fact the board have 'ousted' Green and Ahmed has lost his role too tells me something is wrong. I guess it then comes down to who you trust and as I've misgivings about those two I'm inclined not to give them my money. I suppose I could see a scenario where someone like McCoist gave an interview where he said he couldn't be sure season ticket money would remain in the club (or the opposite). But I don't see a press conference being held about it.
But surely it's ALWAYS been about giving the club money rather than individuals? I wasn't thinking how I was giving Murray, Whyte and Green money when renewing previously.