Whyte,Green,Imrad....The Deal according to Whyte

This Charlotte Fakeover chap now tweeting:

"I have 1000's of items to review, should the task be too large, I shall consider a wikileaks type dump."

Seems more and more obvious that he's been given a dump of documents from Whyte.

Question is, how many are genuine?

Date:

9 May 2012 07:52:49 GMT+01:00

To:

"'cgreen@[redacted]'" <cgreen@[Redacted]>, David Whitehouse<David.Whitehouse@duffandphelps.com>

Subject:

Re: Glasgow Rangers subject to contract

Thanks for the note Charles.So are you the chosen one - did Craig Whyte sign the letters ??Speak later I'm sure.Paul _____________________________________ Paul Clark Partner T +44 (0)207 487 7242M +44 (0)7770 616103F +44 (0)207 487 7299Duff & Phelps Ltd.43-45 Portman SquareLondonW1H 6LY paul.clark@duffandphelps.comwww.duffandphelps.co.uk----- Original Message -----From: Charles Green [mailto:cgreen@[redacgted]Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 07:37 AMTo: Paul Clark; David WhitehouseSubject: Glasgow Rangers subject to contractGentlemen further to our recent discussions re the above I confirm the following main pointsof our final offer . This will be sent by our solicitors later today with the full details included.To deliver the vision and future plan for the club and it's fans the CVA route is the preferredoptionIt is vital that the CVA does not continue and become protracted as this would impact uponour timetable going forward .The key points thereafter are , you would keep Everton moniesWe would support you in legal claims and receive 25% of proceedsWe will advance you £250k within 24hrs of signing as a exclusivity paymentWe will provide another £7.250 m to fund CVAWhilst we recognise we are late entrants to this process we believe we have demonstrated our ability to move quickly and decisively . This proposal requires your acceptance or will be

withdrawn .We would consider as a final option an asset deal but at a far lower price which in my viewwould not be in the best interest of creditors the club our it's supportersRegardsCharlesSent from my iPhoneThis email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions, includingthose regarding confidentiality, legal privilege and certain legal entity disclaimers, availableathttp://www.duffandphelps.com/disclosure'>http://www.duffandphelps.com/disclosure.Circular 230 Disclosure: Any advice containedin this email (including any attachments unless expressly stated otherwise) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding tax penalties that may beimposed on any taxpayer.This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions, includingthose regarding confidentiality, legal privilege and certain legal entity disclaimers, availableathttp://www.duffandphelps.com/disclosure.Circular 230 Disclosure: Any advice containedin this email (including any attachments unless expressly stated otherwise) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding tax penalties that may beimposed on any taxpayer.

2-5a1e10836d.jpg

16 May 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" or the "Company")

Requisition of General Meeting

Further to the announcement earlier today, the Board of Rangers confirms that it has received a notice requisitioning a General Meeting of shareholders to consider the removal of Mr Malcolm Murray and Mr Phil Cartmell as directors of the Company and the appointment of Mr James Andrew Easdale and Mr Christopher Andrew Morgan as directors.

On the basis that the requisition is not withdrawn, the Company intends to post a notice to all shareholders convening a general meeting. Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

For further information please contact:

[TABLE=class: z, width: 600]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Rangers International Football Club plc

[/TD]

[TD=class: i]www.rangers.co.uk

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Investor enquiries: Malcolm Murray, Chairman

Media Enquiries: James Traynor

[/TD]

[TD=class: i]Tel: 0141 580 8647

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]

[/TD]

[TD=class: i]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Cenkos Securities plc

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Stephen Keys, Adrian Hargrave, Max Hartley (Corporate Finance)

[/TD]

[TD=class: i]Tel: 020 7397 8900

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Russell Kerr (Corporate Broking)

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Newgate Threadneedle

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: j]Graham Herring / John Coles / Roddy Watt / Fiona Conroy

[/TD]

[TD=class: i]Tel: 020 7148 6143

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

About Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 38,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 51,082 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Rangers Group.

Currently the Club is competing in Division 3 of the SFL, though it is the intention of the Directors and the manager for the Club to return to top level football as soon as possible. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Ally McCoist, the former Rangers forward, who remains the Club's all-time leading goal scorer.

For more information please visit the website: http://www.rangers.co.uk

Dividends aren't an acceptable way to take money out of Rangers, where the hell do you get that from? Rangers aren't a multinational bank or a petroleum conglomerate, we shouldn't be a pension fund managers wet dream, we're a club that should be run to benefit its supporters, we should have no other purpose but the pursuit of glory for our team. The corporate structure of Rangers is irrelevant to me, how the club is run matters a lot though.

If you're happy with the people who currently control us, if you trust them to do what's best for us then good luck to you, but how you can't see the warning signals here astonishes me.

Don't give me strawmen, this has nothing to do with SDM or Whyte of bloody Jack Gillespie, what's gone before has gone we can only deal with what we have today. What we have today stinks.

I was talking in a legal sense, I keep hearing how this and that are crooks but dividends and high wages is common legitimate business practise. Your insistence that we should be run differently is fair enough but we've known since May last year that money making was involved in our new ownership structure so I don't quite get the sudden panic now. If people want to buy the club and run it the way you talk about, I see it as they had their chance and they will have more chances, the onus is on them to really step up and push the boat out.

I can see we might not have the dream ownership structure but I don't worry about the club's security with it, I think it's mutually beneficial in the sense that the club has to be healthy, there's a debate to be had about investment to try and win the title back etc but I doubt that's what all this frenzy is about.

I only brought up the past to point out that season ticket money has never been about giving individuals cash, the club is not defined by the owners.

I was talking in a legal sense, I keep hearing how this and that are crooks but dividends and high wages is common legitimate business practise. Your insistence that we should be run differently is fair enough but we've known since May last year that money making was involved in our new ownership structure so I don't quite get the sudden panic now. If people want to buy the club and run it the way you talk about, I see it as they had their chance and they will have more chances, the onus is on them to really step up and push the boat out.

I can see we might not have the dream ownership structure but I don't worry about the club's security with it, I think it's mutually beneficial in the sense that the club has to be healthy, there's a debate to be had about investment to try and win the title back etc but I doubt that's what all this frenzy is about.

I only brought up the past to point out that season ticket money has never been about giving individuals cash, the club is not defined by the owners.

We've had this conversation before where I ask you to name all the well run successful clubs who pay their shareholders dividends and you aren't able to. It's not mutually beneficial, the club doesn't have to be healthy for people with influence and power to take money out of it, there just has to be money coming from somewhere. This is hardly a sudden panic, you've been posting on here all season and having the same conversation with me and other posters. Plenty of people have been questioning the motives of some and warning people to watch them, that you disagreed with them then and seem to still do so doesn't invalidate it or make it sudden. This has been going on for months now.

Season tickets didn't used to be about giving individuals cash, but now it seems it might be. That should worry you, I don't understand why it doesn't.

Our bank balance fell below £10m at the beginning of this month, in the space of four and a half months Green & Co have burned through over £10m cash.

Yet some still delude themselves into thinking you can only make money with a well run club.

Our bank balance fell below £10m at the beginning of this month, in the space of four and a half months Green & Co have burned through over £10m cash.

Yet some still delude themselves into thinking you can only make money with a well run club.

How do you know that for sure, FS?