The Malcolm Murray-Craig Whyte Connection

hes clearly drunk in those videos. well almost certainly.

i drink. most people do.

i drink about 6-8 times a year but i've been that drunk a couple of times this year.

hey ho it happens.

Gazza drunk alot, infact far too much that we all know. Did we bother because he done it on the park?

Personally I dont care if MM drinks too much either AS LONG as he is doing the business in his job. (Maybe debatable he is but not my point here)

Seems to me somebody is hanging onto one flaw in someone's character and trying to use that to blacken his name. Poor.

perhaps ahmed is teatotal if hes a muslim. so he is misjudging the glasgow psych. perhaps it's just all he has.

regardless mm getting drunk every so often is not likely to be held against him in glasgow unless someone is pushing an agenda.

it's not ideal. but much depends where you are. if your with "friends" what you do is your business.

you don't expect some snake filming you like a yahoo rat.

really no one should get that drunk it's not health but most people do.

Haven't seen the video but agree that as a mature adult with some intelligence and self control, it's easily possible to get a bit pissed - without getting off your face and needing help to walk or get up. You should be able to walk in a straight line at the end of the night and talk coherently or you just don't know your limits.

But if it doesn't affect your work in any way then it's up to you what you do and it's easy to have the odd lapse with alcohol as it obviously affects your judgement.

If our chairman becomes totally wasted every week, then I'll start to be worried. A high position means that your judgement should be trustworthy to those you lead.

i think thats a fair assessment.

to be honest i though these videos were going to be him mouthing off and saying something daft. if he does have a plate in his head a pal helping him into a taxi isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

perhaps ahmed is teatotal if hes a muslim. so he is misjudging the glasgow psych. perhaps it's just all he has.

regardless mm getting drunk every so often is not likely to be held against him in glasgow unless someone is pushing an agenda.

image3.jpg

It's very difficult, in an ideal world I would want him out. I also don't want the Chairman of Rangers being seen in this state.

Whether I would vote against him in the present circumstances is another thing, tho' I can see why investors would be wary.

I'm not sure WS should be heading for America at this time.

Edited by chilledbear

Are we really suggesting Murray should be fired because he got drunk? Bloody hell we're a puritanical bunch. If he's got a drink problem then we should be trying to help him not fire him, not that any of this proves he does have a drink problem. I could understand the outcry if he was our centre forward, but a board member, c'mon, with the year we've just had no wonder he drinks.

More power to your elbow Malky.