Board Meeting today - apparently

I'm still surprised some Rangers supporters questioned the need for this investigation. Had it not been done then you could almost guarantee Regan 's SFA would have launched their own investigation & sent the bill to Rangers. It doesn't bear thinking about who they would have appointed onto their investigating panel. Fat MacKenzie for one maybe?

Are you saying that having our own internal investigation stops the sfa form having one of their own? We are under their jurisdiction, whether we like it or not.

Are you saying that having our own internal investigation stops the sfa form having one of their own? We are under their jurisdiction, whether we like it or not.

Just to be clear, this is an external examination. Carried out by Pinsent Masons, with support from Deloitte, and overseen by an eminent QC.

An evidence based report with conclusions as to the relationship between Green and Whyte, should e enough unless it states that serious questions remain outstanding. It'll be that scenario that will see others decide to have a look for themselves.

Just to be clear, this is an external examination. Carried out by Pinsent Masons, with support from Deloitte, and overseen by an eminent QC.

An evidence based report with conclusions as to the relationship between Green and Whyte, should e enough unless it states that serious questions remain outstanding. It'll be that scenario that will see others decide to have a look for themselves.

Doesn't change the fact that an investigation with zero powers of investigating is pretty meaningless, or am I missing them raiding Green and Whytes houses for evidence. I asked before, but weren't Deloitte, Green's accountants during the takeover? Hardly going to stick themselves in the shite, are they?

Doesn't change the fact that an investigation with zero powers of investigating is pretty meaningless, or am I missing them raiding Green and Whytes houses for evidence. I asked before, but weren't Deloitte, Green's accountants during the takeover? Hardly going to stick themselves in the shite, are they?

I believe they were, but the questions being asked are not of the conduct of Deloitte.

The investigation is not a legal one, so raiding for evidence was never the intention. And it's far from meaningless. See my post yesterday on why it had to happen.

The SFA can hardly raid houses either.

The SFA can hardly raid houses either.

I never said they could, but they have much more powers to harm us, compared to some toothless, independent investigation. I'm sure the people that ordered it had their reasons. I'm just not so sure that those reasons were in the best interests of the club. If it was purely to get Green to resign, then I suppose it wasn't a total waste.

People that think the sfa will take these findings as gospel, are living in a dreamland.

I never said they could, but they have much more powers to harm us, compared to some toothless, independent investigation. I'm sure the people that ordered it had their reasons. I'm just not so sure that those reasons were in the best interests of the club. If it was purely to get Green to resign, then I suppose it wasn't a total waste.

People that think the sfa will take these findings as gospel, are living in a dreamland.

What would you have done?