Board Meeting today - apparently

So in other words, the devil will be in the absence of detail in the report. Sounds about right actually.

Possibly. But if we assume that Green and Ahmad cooperate fully with the investigation, including the cooperation of their advisors, then I think the substance of what has happened should be easy to piece together for a forensic investigator.

I cannot imagine D&P failing to cooperate either.

The question of CW's involvement of the inquiry will be a curtesy as much as anything, so that the investigation can be as full as possible. But the likelihood they want any real scrutiny I'd fancy is remote. Hence why they are happy to leak so much online.

What I forsee happening is the club being able to point to this report and conclusions and then say to the likes of the stock exchange, our investors and shareholders, sponsors, regulators and supporters: here are the facts as identified and verified by the independent QC. If anyone wants to challenge these facts then they need to provide solid evidence rather than heresay.

That might not stop an increasingly desperate Whyte, but it should allow things to be more easily dismissed. Especially if the club starts defending itself legally, rather than allowing the current madness to continue.

Cheers. Wonder where the money sitting in Imran's mum's account is in all of this?

From a quick scan they are placings for Investment in sevco 5088. But as he claims, green switched things to sevco Scotland to isolate Whyte and remove him from the deal.

All these documents do is give some interesting info but they are not exactly damaging unless it can all be out into context.

From a quick scan they are placings for Investment in sevco 5088. But as he claims, green switched things to sevco Scotland to isolate Whyte and remove him from the deal.

All these documents do is give some interesting info but they are not exactly damaging unless it can all be out into context.

one of them for blue pitch holdings :whistle:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

one of them for blue pitch holdings :whistle:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What's the significance? We've know for some time that they are one of the original investors. The placing letter only seems to confirm what we already know unless I'm not understanding it.

Like I say, seems to me that the issue is regarding the change from sevco 5088 to sevco Scotland, and Whyte's claim that this was fraudulent. These documents don't help us understand tag any further.

What would though, are documents identified that look at the final deal out together by D&P and Green's consortium. Something I'd hope this independent examination can get to the bottom of.

It was an astute move to invite Roy Martin QC to oversee the findings. Apparently Mr Martin is acknowledged to be a leading figure in legal circles and it is unlikely that anyone who challenged his opinion would be taken seriously. That is not to say Craig Whyte, Stewart Regan and the usual suspects in the media won't try to discredit the findings but that's the way it has always been with such people.

I'm still surprised some Rangers supporters questioned the need for this investigation. Had it not been done then you could almost guarantee Regan 's SFA would have launched their own investigation & sent the bill to Rangers. It doesn't bear thinking about who they would have appointed onto their investigating panel. Fat MacKenzie for one maybe?

I'm still surprised some Rangers supporters questioned the need for this investigation. Had it not been done then you could almost guarantee Regan 's SFA would have launched their own investigation & sent the bill to Rangers. It doesn't bear thinking about who they would have appointed onto their investigating panel. Fat MacKenzie for one maybe?

Agreed. See my post from yesterday for my thoughts on the matter.