Board Meeting today - apparently

I think the devil will be in the detail of the report....

Unfortunately I don't think it will but that isn't a slight on those who carried out or oversaw the report as they could only work with what evidence is in front of them and lacked any powers to compel potential witnesses to appear or produce evidence.

Edited by forlanssister

Unfortunately I don't think it will but that isn't a slight on those who carried out or oversaw the report as they could only work with what evidence is in front of them and lacked any powers to compel potential witnesses to appear or produce evidence.

That's been my thinking, don't see it solving many problems.

The more cynical amongst us might guess it was just another way to empty our bank account of another couple of hundred thousand. What other reason can there be for ordering a toothless investigation that can prove nothing either way. Were the "investigators" not greens accountants at one time? Pig sick of it all.

Thanks Stewarty, a considered reply. I guess we don't really disagree but it is just that, you may well say "I don't think this is Deloitte investigating themselves." but that is not what we will hear for evermore on BBCeltic or Radio Chlyde, nor read in the papers - far less the massed hordes of tim virtual media decriers of all things Rangers.

Edited by SteveC
insertion of commas

The more cynical amongst us might guess it was just another way to empty our bank account of another couple of hundred thousand. What other reason can there be for ordering a toothless investigation that can prove nothing either way. Were the "investigators" not greens accountants at one time? Pig sick of it all.

we had to do it. if only because if we hadn't the sfa would gave and they are fond of witch hunts against us.

I think the devil will be in the detail of the report....

So in other words, the devil will be in the absence of detail in the report. Sounds about right actually.

we had to do it. if only because if we hadn't the sfa would gave and they are fond of witch hunts against us.

Aye, you really think that this investigation will stop the sfa from having one of their own? Green and Ahmed are all but finished at Rangers anyway, so it's just more money pissed up against a wall.

So in other words, the devil will be in the absence of detail in the report. Sounds about right actually.

The devil may well be in the detail of what else leaks out from Whyte's collection of documents and tape recordings.

Today's leaks look quite damning in comparison to what's leaked so far.

Edited by forlanssister

The devil may well be in the detail of what else leaks out from Whyte's collection of documents and tape recordings.

Today's leaks look quite damning in comparison to what's leaked so far.

You got a link, FS?