Guest JMac_88

Personally i think we need someone to come in and actually head up the Retail department for Rangers, Someone who has a successful track record in retail. (Even if that is someone from the Sports Direct.)

I mean when you look at Liverpool/Man City/Man Utd = They have someone who absolutely has their fingers on the pulse. ( know exactly how to promote products,new products etc.)

We seem to have missed tricks for so long in terms of our exposure, I just hope the venture with Sports Direct & Rangers can actually turn things around, although it is still in it's early days.

It's as if our club can't be bothered. I understand and appreciate we have other issues and many of them but my goodness, the business is all about money and merchandising can be worth so much. This is one aspect where the club are falling way behind others.

Personally i think we need someone to come in and actually head up the Retail department for Rangers, Someone who has a successful track record in retail. (Even if that is someone from the Sports Direct.)

I mean when you look at Liverpool/Man City/Man Utd = They have someone who absolutely has their fingers on the pulse. ( know exactly how to promote products,new products etc.)

We seem to have missed tricks for so long in terms of our exposure, I just hope the venture with Sports Direct & Rangers can actually turn things around, although it is still in it's early days.

Rangers Retail Ltd has David Forsey as a director and he's been involved with Sports Direct for 14 years. Also Barry Leach who has been involved with a variety of different sports companies over the years.

Not sure what is happening with Rangers Retail Ltd though since CG resigned at RFC. Stockbridge is also a director though.

• 2 weeks later...