Hertz in Admin in 24hrs

On a sidenote, their game with Vlad the Mad was always and from the off a play with fire. I for one did not expect to see it end as it does now though.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I read that they had quite a substantial debt (18-23m?) before he arrived and he did nothing to reduce it to any sustainable amount?

Two years ago, I would probably have felt differently ... and even now I can't say I hate them (how could you hate a little boy in a Jambo kit?), but if you see something like this ...

One thread, 976 pages, 3,080,696 viewers and 48,794 replies just about all kicking the Rangers when we were down. (<- click for seeing this on the Jambo board)

... your sympathy lessens somewhat.

The funniest thing is, they are still obsessing about us, even after one of theirs turns round and tells them we've got bigger problems, they're still bitching!

Can this thread be moved away from RANGERS CHAT? This involves a club who arent even in our league.

The SPL is melting away though. The situation is what it is. I wish nothing towards Hearts either good nor bad. They have nothing to do with us and made their own decisions. 2 years ago id have hoped they pulled through.

I have to admit to having some sympathy for them. I understand what some folk are saying here and agree they've brought this on themselves.

I don't hold a grudge against the fans though. They were whipped up into a frenzy by a carefully orchestrated media witch hunt and only reacted like all the other fans in Scottish football who were salivating at the thought of our demise. It was a mob mentality thing - Kill the monster!! I don't blame them for that. They only did what you'd expect them to.

First and foremost I blame the governing bodies for delegating the decision on our future to the clubs when they knew full well that fan pressure would decide. Secondly, I blame the club chairmen not only for accepting but voting to be given that responsibility.

Let me guess...Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones in concert abroad? :D

Nah, Mick'n'Keef are too classy to have a pop at the Jambos. I've got mixed emotions. I know you can't always get what you want, and I've got no expectations, but this could be the last time that we can show any sympathy for these devils because it's all over now. But you'd be a fool to cry for them, even though it's sad sad sad and a lot of Jambos will be shattered and needing some kind of emotional rescue. Me? I'm happy.