Malcolm Murray - Open letter

Christ! If Charles returns (and I hope he does) this place will explode.

We have a club right now (and Gersnet for that matter) if it wasn't for Mr Green we'd all be out shopping on a Saturday with the wife instead of following our favourite team. The ONLY man who put up.

If he wants to take lashings of dosh then that's ok, at least I have a team to follow.

C'mon, that is just not true. The fans are who we need to thank, me, you, all of us.

Can i ask, exactly wat investment did Charles Green make at Rangers? How much of his own money from his own bank account did he put into Rangers to help save us? If GS is to be believed he took out £2.5m, but what did he put in?

Edited by Super Cooper

Pray tell what money Charlie boy put down ? AFAIK Green didn't put a penny of his own money down....he assisted in finding investors and he was the "face" of the deal but I am not aware that he put any of his own coin in.

Are you seriously complaining about Charles being a good businessman and getting a big return for a relatively small investment in capital (every businessman's dream) but not input and creating a successful flotation, or perhaps you just don't think Charles done anything that still gave us a club to support or deserves any rewards for doing so.

Every penny of it from mih not rangers. Where do people get this crap from?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sir davy for it is he is clearly listed as a beneficiary of our own EBT scheme administered by MIH, the bold fellow even demanded a police inquiry into the leaking of such sensitive and private information.

"have owners who put in but get no return" your words not mine and yes I do disagree, there was a stushie about the gravy train the other day, said it all.

I really struggle to understand some of your posts, they're like riddles, my old age is clearly taking it's toll.

Yes those are my words, I know that, I typed them. Why do you disagree with them?

Aberdeen have been bankrolled by Milne, Dundee Utd were bankrolled by Eddie Thomson, Hibs were saved by Tom Farmer, John Boyle poured hundreds of thousands into Motherwell, the Moffat family ploughed millions into Kilmarnock which they eventually wrote off and gave the club away, despite this they still owe millions to their current owner, Ross County rely heavily on investment and soft loans from Roy MacGregor, until fairly recently Geoff Brown was paying players salaries out of his own pocket at St Johnstone and Hearts predicament is there for all to see.

These are simply the biggest examples, scratch a little deeper and you'll see that ICT, Hamilton Accies, Dunfermline, Morton and Raith Rovers are all indebted to their owners or directors.

None of those people have a hope of getting their money back far less making a profit on it.

]I really struggle[/b] to understand some of your posts' date=' they're like riddles, my old age is clearly taking it's toll.

Yes those are my words, I know that, I typed them. Why do you disagree with them?

Aberdeen have been bankrolled by Milne, Dundee Utd were bankrolled by Eddie Thomson, Hibs were saved by Tom Farmer, John Boyle poured hundreds of thousands into Motherwell, the Moffat family ploughed millions into Kilmarnock which they eventually wrote off and gave the club away, despite this they still owe millions to their current owner, Ross County rely heavily on investment and soft loans from Roy MacGregor, until fairly recently Geoff Brown was paying players salaries out of his own pocket at St Johnstone and Hearts predicament is there for all to see.

These are simply the biggest examples, scratch a little deeper and you'll see that ICT, Hamilton Accies, Dunfermline, Morton and Raith Rovers are all indebted to their owners or directors.

None of those people have a hope of getting their money back far less making a profit on it.[/quote']

It's not difficult if you actually read a post.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?57300-Malcolm-Murray-Open-letter&p=426780&viewfull=1#post426780

I'm trying, believe me. But again a riddle. You link back to the beginning of our conversation, no explanation, nothing to back up your 'theory' nothing new to help clear my fog. What am I missing here?

I'm trying, believe me. But again a riddle. You link back to the beginning of our conversation, no explanation, nothing to back up your 'theory' nothing new to help clear my fog. What am I missing here?

The meaning of life it would appear, I will leave you to it.

The meaning of life it would appear, I will leave you to it.

What's the point here Reaper? I'm trying to engage with you, trying to understand what you are getting at, you seem to have a contrary view on this and I'm trying to understand why you've formed it. But you won't engage, you won't explain and you won't back anything you claim up.

You seem to be stating that finding clubs where the owners 'put in' but don't 'take out' are harder to find than 'gnats piss'. I've given you a list of about 10 clubs where the opposite is true. Is my list wrong, have I misunderstood your view? I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm trying to understand, but it's not easy.