Malcolm Murray - Open letter

There's £20m worth of people putting their money up who perhaps think differently. But there won't be much chance for a few years yet, so you've got plenty of time to chuckle, better buy a corset.

Over £300m worth of people believed Charles Green's utterances of financial utopia in regards to Panceltica less than 18 months later it vanished in a manor that would make David Copperfield turn green with envy.

There's a reason that Green & co cannot sell their shares fast enough it's that very same reason there isn't a queue trying to burst down their door to buy them.

You seem to have an extremely low opinion of your fellow bears capacity for comprehension or is it perhaps just a superiority complex.

I'm sorry if you feel my opinion of your capacity for comprehension is low, although I must admit, you do seem to have trouble understanding your fellow posters. Sometimes I'm not sure whether it's deliberate or not. I'll leave it up to you to worry about any superiority complex you may have. I don't think it's a topic for this thread.

Over £300m worth of people believed Charles Green's utterances of financial utopia in regards to Panceltica less than 18 months later it vanished in a manor that would make David Copperfield turn green with envy.

There's a reason that Green & co cannot sell their shares fast enough it's that very same reason there isn't a queue trying to burst down their door to buy them.

That may be, but I think the question is, IF we make a profit, will it be reinvested or paid out as dividends?

Professional football is a gravy train with more taking out than there are putting in, if fair play and finance rules were applied as they should not to many clubs if any would pass muster, is Cowdenbeath's owner paying the wages or part of any different to the financial doping of Man C Barc Real Madrid Monaco except on scale, the only mugs are us the fans who have had the peoples game stolen by manky agents greedy players and chairmen to frightened to challenge them all because of tv money calling the shots.

I've no specific knowledge on Cowdenbeath. Their size, league status and potential support suggest they'd be an unlikely source, I imagine the best their directors could hope for is to break even, I doubt they take much out the club as I doubt the club has much to take. But I could be wrong.

If you are simply using them as an example to demonstrate scale then there probably is little difference between them and the clubs you mention. But I can't be sure, they might be exceptionally well run and rely on no one, certainly I know Morton operate in the same way as Man City just on a very different scale.

But the point being made was surely about owners and directors taking money out of clubs, not putting money in? I doubt the owners of Man City will get a financial return on their 'investment', they derive other less tangible benefits of course.

I totally agree with you about players and their agents draining money out of the game, but it is something of a strawman. The discussion was about directors and shareholders taking money out of clubs for themselves. I see very little evidence of this happening in the UK, perhaps only a handful of examples at most.

That may be, but I think the question is, IF we make a profit, will it be reinvested or paid out as dividends?

I would have thought the chances of it being the latter are quite high. They didn't factor dividends into their scheme for a laugh.

wish I was so confident he was gone...

have you been following recent developments?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wish I was so confident he saved us . Time and again I`ve seen twats like him lead investors a merry dance - usually I think , well , it`s their own money they can do as they like knowing the risks but this was different as it`s our club . To them it`s just another badly run business with assets to be raped , another opportunity to fleece the wee guy .

I've no specific knowledge on Cowdenbeath. Their size, league status and potential support suggest they'd be an unlikely source, I imagine the best their directors could hope for is to break even, I doubt they take much out the club as I doubt the club has much to take. But I could be wrong.

If you are simply using them as an example to demonstrate scale then there probably is little difference between them and the clubs you mention. But I can't be sure, they might be exceptionally well run and rely on no one, certainly I know Morton operate in the same way as Man City just on a very different scale.

But the point being made was surely about owners and directors taking money out of clubs, not putting money in? I doubt the owners of Man City will get a financial return on their 'investment', they derive other less tangible benefits of course.

I totally agree with you about players and their agents draining money out of the game, but it is something of a straw man. The discussion was about directors and shareholders taking money out of clubs for themselves. I see very little evidence of this happening in the UK, perhaps only a handful of examples at most.

There are far more people taking out than putting in and fans are left to pick up the pieces, I will leave it at that.

Sir davy for it is he is clearly listed as a beneficiary of our own EBT scheme administered by MIH, the bold fellow even demanded a police inquiry into the leaking of such sensitive and private information.

Not true, Rangers never had 'our own ebt scheme'. But though I hate what Murray has done, he was quite right to demand an enquiry into the leaking of the information, nothing bold about it.

Bold, on the other hand, is you stating as fact on Gersnet that he trousered £6m as an ebt beneficiary - funded by Rangers and not the Murray Group. I hope you can back it up.

Not true, Rangers never had 'our own ebt scheme'. But though I hate what Murray has done, he was quite right to demand an enquiry into the leaking of the information, nothing bold about it.

Bold, on the other hand, is you stating as fact on Gersnet that he trousered £6m as an ebt beneficiary - funded by Rangers and not the Murray Group. I hope you can back it up.

Maybe you should understand the post before bumping your gums.

Trousered is your expression I wouldn't be so crude as his actions like Charlies were quite legal.

Are you seriously complaining about Charles being a good businessman and getting a big return for a relatively small investment in capital (every businessman's dream) but not input and creating a successful flotation, or perhaps you just don't think Charles done anything that still gave us a club to support or deserves any rewards for doing so.

Try answering the question. You seem to have a real politician's knack of answering something which hasn't been asked.

Now... look at my post again... and tell me where I said Green wasn't a good businessman... might take you a while though.

Having said that, Where is the proof that he IS a good businessman ? Trust me, "creating a successful flotation" is not very difficult, particularly for the position we were in at the time - however, also lets not forget that a sizeable chunk of those funds that were realized from said flotation came from known associates of Green - cash for the boys if you will.

Also, tell me where I said that I think Green did nothing to save us. Again, you wont find me saying that.

You really are lacking in terms of actually reading a post and responding to what is asked. You are merely trying to twist people's comments, and that is hardly fair.