Newcastle match...

Just bought tickets for Bill Struth stand as haven't been in that one since the club deck was added.

Must say the online process was excruciating and seems to be designed by idiots with no sense of usability.

I was at a catch 22 where I couldn't register as it said it already had my details and it didn't recognise any email and password combination or even any email to send a password reminded. So had to re-register with slightly different details and lying about my date of birth...

Then later the forms were wouldn't submit and wouldn't tell you why.

It's all pretty amateurish.

If we lost to Sheff Wed then Newcastle could thump us. But being at Ibrox will help. The competitive game against Albion this weekend has to improve players also.

Roll on the start of the league season though.

Just bought tickets for Bill Struth stand as haven't been in that one since the club deck was added.

Must say the online process was excruciating and seems to be designed by idiots with no sense of usability.

I was at a catch 22 where I couldn't register as it said it already had my details and it didn't recognise any email and password combination or even any email to send a password reminded. So had to re-register with slightly different details and lying about my date of birth...

Then later the forms were wouldn't submit and wouldn't tell you why.

It's all pretty amateurish.

I agree, have the same type of problem, so usually just phone.

I didn't really have any problems, except forgetting my password.....when I tried the "forgotten password" option, it didn't recognise my email address.

I did eventually remember what the password was, and got them ordered.

Hopefully lead to more matches over the coming season.....

I didn't really have any problems, except forgetting my password.....when I tried the "forgotten password" option, it didn't recognise my email address.

I did eventually remember what the password was, and got them ordered.

Hopefully lead to more matches over the coming season.....

Hope you enjoy.

I am pretty cheesed off that I have bought a ticket for this match simply by renewing my season ticket and wanting my smartcard to be activated for home cup-ties (i.e. competitive games). Unlike previous seasons, I was forced to buy a ticket for home friendlies if I wanted to be automatically activated for home cup ties.

So the club get another £13 or so from me, and I now have the guilt trip of thinking I should go because I bought a ticket, when I absolutely hate friendlies and cant think that I have ever seen a good game of football at one. That and from about 50 minutes it becomes a continual substitiution merry-go-round.

I am quite looking forward to Sunday when the real action starts, (if a Ramsdens cup-tie against Albion feckin Rovers ever counts as a real game that is) but friendlies cant get my juices running anymore.

And while I am on the subject, why the hell are we playing friendlies once the season is well under way. We will have had two cup-ties by the time this non-event comes along. The supposed whole point of pre-season friendlies is to get the team match fit for the start of the season. The German/Dutch/North Scotland tours were the right thing for the team to get ready but come the first game this weekend that should be it.

The marquee friendlies are to make money. Simple as that.

Like you, I don't go but it's worrying if they don't offer the choice to those that also want cup tickets. I thought I did see a different box for this online and I found the process of renewing simple enough as usual.

Have the systems changed over the last few weeks though?