Love him? Lol, steady on old chap and I apologise if my post gave you the wrong idea. If I get as far as being on my knees in front of him for 6 months imagining he has a green dick and Rangersitis though, I will let you know:laugh: See, I just take things as I see them.

I know who and what Paul Murray is and what he has put in to Rangers, that is all. I doubt the staunch chap has put in as much in his lifetime.

Has he put in anything earth shattering? At least you can point to £20 million with Dave King. Not that I believe Paul Murray is all that personally wealthy so i'm not having a go at him for not putting £20 million in before you think that. I don't want him for a few reasons but if he comes in then sobeit, we carry on.

I don't know about the guy you were quoting but this is my 10th season in a row as a season ticket holder, goes further back than that and then there's merchandise etc so I think myself and my family have put a fair chunk into Rangers over the years. Point being you cannot readily write off what the fans put into the club, although again i've no idea about that specific poster.

Neither Green, Imran nor Richard Hughes put so much as one penny into Rangers that they had not already sucked out.

Hopefully they'll end up sharing a dock with Whyte and that none of them profit so much as one penny from their crimes.

Hopefully. But the other shysters wanting to take control are no better.

p murray want's to stop the pillage thats going on just now.

or mccoll and the shareholders want him to stop it rather and as a rangers fan he is happy to help.

none of the shady bastards took any risk puting their hand in their pocket.

green 5 million shares at 1p a share and a job

ahmed a loan of 200k repaid 228k and 2 million shares and a job

mather 900k shares at a quid and 900k shares at a penny and a job or two.

mike ashley 3 million shares for a million quid and deals for his companies puma and sports direct.

p murray won't gain much for any work he does. he might get the same 50k other directors are getting but don't bet on it.

Yet these shysters actually put some cash on the table and bought us. As dreadful as they are they did something the other useless bastards couldn't

Whyte held 85% of the shareholding so some way or another he needed dealt with

Whyte's shareholding was only relevant in the instance that the CVA proposal had been accepted. Funny how we haven't heard from Greenco how that would have worked out. Somehow I don't think 'duping' Whyte in that event would have been as easy as they'd like us to think.