Whyte was never a rangers fan. Nor sdm.

Big Eck was a 'Rangers man' as a lad. Did that count for anything when he lost to Viktoria Zizkov in the CL qualifers, finished third in the league or lost to MON about 89 times on the trot?

What we need involved in our club is ability, not sentiment. Who fucking cares who the players at Rangers support? Whether that can recite The Sash or not, it isn't going to help.

Do the requistioners support us? Penniless Murray is said to be a Hearts man and old man McColl loves us so dearly that he watched us get liquidated. I would hazard a guess I have far, far more passion than the pair of those idiots combined and have invested far, far, far more across my life. But should I run the club? Actually, probably I should. I think i would be a huge improvement. I think any twat would. Both at coaching and board room level.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Big Eck was a 'Rangers man' as a lad. Did that count for anything when he lost to Viktoria Zizkov in the CL qualifers, finished third in the league or lost to MON about 89 times on the trot?

What we need involved in our club is ability, not sentiment. Who fucking cares who the players at Rangers support? Whether that can recite The Sash or not, it isn't going to help.

Do the requistioners support us? Penniless Murray is said to be a Hearts man and old man McColl loves us so dearly that he watched us get liquidated. I would hazard a guess I have far, far more passion than the pair of those idiots combined and have invested far, far, far more across my life. But should I run the club? Actually, probably I should. I think i would be a huge improvement. I think any twat would. Both at coaching and board room level.

i sincerely doubt p murray is a hearts man. he follows us home and away.

Resorting to personal abuse of people and circumstances you do not know whilst praising yourself as a staunch uber fan kind of blows your arguments in this thread out of the water.

You are so far off the mark with Paul Murray, what he is in a Rangers context and what he has invested in Rangers over the years.

i sincerely doubt p murray is a hearts man. he follows us home and away.

It probably stems from people spreading rumours about the guys they call 'mini' and 'republican Jim'. Apparently they're not Rangers fans at all. The Rangers men actually support teams like Hearts & Thistle now, while the Morton men have all caught Rangersitis. :whistle: