BDO have looked into the matter and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Whilst it may well have been an immoral act it was not illegal, however hard that is to swallow.

I'm talking about the Insolvency Service not BDO

I'm talking about the Insolvency Service not BDO

What part of it not being illegal is causing you much angst?

D&P were perfectly entitled to include the prize money as part of the assets as hard as that is to swallow it's a fact nothing BDO or the Insolvency Service can do about it.

What part of it not being illegal is causing you much angst?

D&P were perfectly entitled to include the prize money as part of the assets as hard as that is to swallow it's a fact nothing BDO or the Insolvency Service can do about it.

If administrators are legally bound to get the best possible outcome for creditors, does transferring a source of income which may allow creditors even as little as an extra halfpenny in the pound not seem a little odd?

If administrators are legally bound to get the best possible outcome for creditors, does transferring a source of income which may allow creditors even as little as an extra halfpenny in the pound not seem a little odd?

I find the entire administration "odd" to say the least, and while I disagree vehemently with the inclusion of the prize money there is nothing anyone can do about it.

If BDO do uncover any wrong doings the inclusion of the prize money as an asset won't be one of them however much we would like it to be so.

I find the entire administration "odd" to say the least, and while I disagree vehemently with the inclusion of the prize money there is nothing anyone can do about it.

If BDO do uncover any wrong doings the inclusion of the prize money as an asset won't be one of them however much we would like it to be so.

Yes I found the administration 'odd' too. That prize money was withheld because the SPL would have been facing insolvency without it.

You do know that an agreement secured under duress/blackmail can be overturned in a court of law? I'd say that's exactly what happened here and the Insolvency Service will go down this route & get this money back for creditors. Let's hope Dumbcaster still has it somewhere although I suspect not.

People need to realise that the whole saga starting from SDM being forced to sell to whyte right thro' to the 5 way agreement & illegal registration embargo isn't over & done with. There are 3 separate police investigations plus the one by the Insolvency Service. It may take years but I genuinely believe we'll find out everything in the end even in a nation as corrupt as ours

Edited by RANGERRAB

Clearly an embarrassment for the SPL & SFA.

This looks like a draft, however.

Don't think it hurts us at all. Strange it surfaced, actually.

Agree that perhaps the supporters groups groups combined should write to UEFA with a copy pointing out that there are other drafts they should see.

That's a pretty embarrassing document for Regan and Doncaster to have put their names to.

It's extortion.