I saw Martin Bain last week, one of those 'I know you but can't think how' moments. He's a much bigger guy than I imagined, I reckon he could take Mather in a square go and let's be honest that's probably where this is all headed.

I saw Martin Bain last week, one of those 'I know you but can't think how' moments. He's a much bigger guy than I imagined, I reckon he could take Mather in a square go and let's be honest that's probably where this is all headed.

made me laugh amms. thanks, not many laughs to be had in this situation.

RTV pay per view and that's our looming fiscal crisis cured!

McCollco obviously felt strongly enough about Stockbridge's performance in an executive director role that they called an EGM to have him removed. If they now are saying that they are happy for him to remain and continue to perform as he has done so and they just get paid off with seats on the board, and by doing so allow Sandy Easdale on the board, then it is not something that shows any of them in a great light.

To put it mildly.

I don't think that could have been the real Martin Bain who is quite slim and would bounce off Mather.

As previously reported, Martin Bain is currently a director of Vicast Ltd, a media company; as is McClelland, P Murray and Nicola Young. Jacquie Gourlay, ex Head of Business and Bain's right hand woman at Ibrox is an employee. Bain also has a business relationship with Andrew McCormack.

Draw your own conclusions.

I just don't believe this from BBC Scotland.

The four would join the board at the request of the group of shareholders who have demanded an EGM in an attempt to remove chief executive Craig Mather, finance director Brian Stockbridge and non-executive director Bryan Smart.

Murray and McLelland could be returning to the Ibrox board

BBC Scotland understands that the four to be added would be former chairman John McLelland, former director Paul Murray, accountant Frank Blin and bus tycoon Sandy Easdale.

So McCollco want Sandy Easdale on the Board !!!!!!